4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Mnemonic801

Nov 17, 2018
This game had so so much potential,but the slow development curve killed it. They keep re-working the already available content and barely adding new scenes. The characters and the story are great but they need to step up on actually adding new scenes. Been a patreon for a while but cut my subscription since theres barely any progress
Totally Agree with you

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So...rather than add more contents to the game as much as possible, the developer choose to rework and voicing the old one instead? Yup, just prolonged the time to milking as long and as much as they can

Reactions: Jarul

toondoo1

Aug 13, 2019
this game is so good. considering development started way back in 2017, i expected to see a lot more.

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
only thing this game has going for it, is good art, and VA..
I fing hate playing it.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Could have done so much more with this game, if y'all didn't waste time with the re-working content, adding voice acting when the game isn't even a quarter done. If you keep this up, you're gonna be dropping this project sooner than later.
I like where it is now/last update (well that one had unfinished scenes) Sylvia's route at least felt like it reached a sense of completion/conclusion honestly they should've just fixed up the bed scene and left that route then focused/expanded the other girls routes instead

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I really like the art design but I did have one problem- I could not save at any decision point. I could save BEFORE the decision came up and AFTER I made the decision, but I couldn't save in order to make a different choice. And there was no rollback option. I currently do not have a working mouse and perhaps this problem doesn't exist with one, but from the keyboard I couldn't.

Reactions: ninjasamuri

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Is this game is good? Well, the art is 10 out of 10, some scenes are animated, the voice acting is passable, some times it sounds like the girls were half asleep during recording :D The story is fine but for a game 3 years in the making, it's ....lacking quite a bit. Download it, start skipping the story, press Ctrl to stop skipping on the "action" scenes, make saves on them and enjoy it. It's not really worth much more since it's missing a lot, which is very sad, because the art is SO GOOD!

Last edited:

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Ok so I'm a bit late but here's what I think about the update. It was really good. The voice acting is superb as always. The sex scene was good.
But the only thing which threw me off and disappointed me a little was how Sylvia looked in those scenes. Like she didn't look like the character at all. I mean we all have seen how sexy she is in the thigh job and blowjob scenes. I was expecting same looks here too but it just wasn't there.
Like idk have u guys changed the artist??

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes