Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sylvia [2020-07] ManorStories

Original Size: 1.24 GB

Compressed Size: 197 MB

Win/Linux: - - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
seems like all the updates are for Valerie... shame since that was my least favorite character. Guess I'm waiting longer to continue Sylvia or Lea.

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
so....this game was no harem route?
When I first played this, I thought the mc was going to have a mistress (or so...). In fact, I kind of had my heart set on Valerie being my wife and Sylvia being the mistress. Maybe I would become a famous Formula Un pilot and she would have her military career. Her career would occupy most of her time so I would be mostly left to my own devices. At least until she gets mad at me and then I make her eyes roll to the back of her head as a way of making up to her.

The thing that made my affair senses tingle was a french woman telling me something like, "You don't remember what a person said, you remember how they made you feel". It sounds to me like the person saying it acknowledges the immorality of the action suggested yet wants to go ahead because strictly monogamous relationships aren't important to them. As you may imagine, what actually happened was quite a surprise to me.

I'm not even a harem kind of person, it just feels appropriate. If I had my way, Valerie would have approached me about Sylvia with some sort of statement like, "I've noticed that you've developed a hobby that I was unaware you had interest in. Remember who you belong to."

This is to say that I love the game. I actually had a start when I saw Sylvia in the updates. The continued development of this game makes me happy.

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
I'm confused, I've DLed like 4 copies of this game and none ofthem run without tons of renpy errors (undefined vars, unicode nonetype error, sounds missing), I have no problems with any other game but no one here is mentioning anything like that, what am I missing?

Reactions: yamcha77

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Downloaded this one on a bit of a whim. Glad I did. Nice art and a compelling story.

Initial thoughts:
1) It seems Valerie gets a bit too much of a pass for her behavior in this whole thing. No doubt, MC is a bit of a cad, but she treats everybody, not just him, abysmally.
2) I'm hoping Lea can be saved and I'd like to see a poly-throuple possible with her and Sylvia. Seemed like that was being foreshadowed pretty hard in Chapters 2 and 3 and I was looking forward to it. :cautious:

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script_prologue.rpy", line 97, in <module>
NameError: name 'mwSoundDir' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script_prologue.rpyc", line 97, in script
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\games\Sylvia-July-Build\Sylvia_MB_202007-pc\Sylvia_MB_202007-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\games\Sylvia-July-Build\Sylvia_MB_202007-pc\Sylvia_MB_202007-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script_prologue.rpy", line 97, in <module>
NameError: name 'mwSoundDir' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sylvia 2020-07 2020-07
Thu Aug 13 04:15:29 2020
when i start my game im already getting this and i downloaded the normal file my first time playing so no cheats what so ever...
can someone help me

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Sylvia [2020-07] ManorStories

Original Size: 1.24 GB

Compressed Size: 197 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
after few seconds into the game (after talking with lea) ( i am playing from the beginning) all my texts except the menu is auto translated into french. its weird and i donno whats going on. can someone help

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
I'm confused, I've DLed like 4 copies of this game and none ofthem run without tons of renpy errors (undefined vars, unicode nonetype error, sounds missing), I have no problems with any other game but no one here is mentioning anything like that, what am I missing?
I'm having the same problem, the compressed version is broken and the links for the full game suck dick.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes