4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
Hello mr manorstories since you are here, I dedicate my message to him, I did not steal your 202010 version, but it is indeed the 202008 that I just wanted to update the version here, and it is not not me who put it on this site, I just wanted to put the translation of the link which is here, so the thief and the one who put the link not me, moreover I did not even put it yet.

Translated into French via google translate
Bonjour mr manorstories vu que vous êtes ici, je lui dédicace mon message, je n'ai pas volée votre version 202010, mais c'es bien la 202008 que je voulais juste faire la MAJ de la version ici présente, et ce n'est pas moi qui l'ai mis sur ce site, je voulais juste mettre la traduction du lien qui est ici, donc le voleur et celui qui a mis le lien pas moi, de plus je ne l'ai même pas encore mis.

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
the version will not be available here i guess, unless someone pays on patreon, and put it here but manor would be very angry.

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
Sucks that sylvia probably won't get an update here, but at least it looks like manor is trying to make it worth 8 bucks a month so i might sign up. Though, what're they going to do if it gets uploaded here? Quit? Seems like a dangerous tactic for a new game dev to take every time a game they are developing gets pirated.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes