4.50 star(s) 32 Votes
Jul 22, 2017
It's a damn shame because this game has a very good build - I personally hope it will go towards a harem path - but it looks like this game has been out for 4 years (?!) and it still has only 4, mind you, incomplete chapters?! Wow that's some ICSTOR (Milfy City) level of bs.
Can someone recommend me similar titles? For reference I also played Our Red String bei EvaKiss, so anything with this kind of artstyle would fit the profile.
there's only gonna be 5 chapters lol, the game is in its final stages of development. Only Sylvia's path for chapter 4 and chapter 5 as a whole are incomplete.

I'm also pretty certain you will be able to get Sylvia and Lea together, the dialogue at the end of Lea's path for chapter 4 confirms it.
Manor might be iffy with this game to you, but he's far from that bastard free loader ICSTOR.

Reactions: AdorufuniiChan

SparkCarrot

Dec 5, 2017
It's a damn shame because this game has a very good build - I personally hope it will go towards a harem path - but it looks like this game has been out for 4 years (?!) and it still has only 4, mind you, incomplete chapters?! Wow that's some ICSTOR (Milfy City) level of bs.
Can someone recommend me similar titles? For reference I also played Our Red String bei EvaKiss, so anything with this kind of artstyle would fit the profile.
This game makes me remember this game, Snow Daze, have like the same kind of "feeling" both great games.

https://f95zone.to/threads/snow-daze-the-music-of-winter-v1-6-cypress-zeta.142/

nescafe2010

Mar 3, 2019
I didnt replied other games but this one is absolutely best game ever art work is amazing.. I really loved this game
5/5
10/10

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
Hello, the game is updated every month I believe on patreon, but manor is here or has a henchman, and if he sees that it is someone who is on this forum or says something that he does not like no, it blocks you on patreon and you won't be able to see the rest. I say this because I am paying the price.

• Wow
Reactions: kratoscar2008

BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
Overall it's a decent game! Voice acting adds another dimension, which really makes the game stands out. Fantastic graphics, very similar to Kaos Comics ones, maybe it's the same artist, not sure. Also, Sylvia is a very fuckable character and i hope we see lot's of similar content in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PixieWillow
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes