• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes
Feb 6, 2018
How can you actually get the new release? Like if I were to become a patreon what would the process be besides choosing the right tier?

siam1981

May 30, 2021
It's an emotional game.The story is really good and well character development.It feels so realistic and sometimes it touches deep in my heart

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So having just finished the three routes as far as they go for now.

The feel I got is that well there should be at least a cheating tag added on this game. A bit spoilerish on the story so far so gonna add a spoiler tag and only read if you wanna know where the story ends at the moment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did enjoy the game though it is fairly short at the moment and pretty linear.

Reactions: pron2021
Feb 6, 2018
Wtf happened to this game why has there been no updates
Because there hasn't been any new content all this time, sure the chapter 4 routes are all cleared up, but no new scenes were added. If you look the Patreon page of ManorStories you will quickly find out why: instead of working on the actual story/the continuation of the game he instead chooses to rework/remaster some older scnes... Yeah totally not meant to prolong the income... How good that sites like this one exist so I don't have to fill their greedy wallets. Other notable game devs that totally suck money out are ICSTOR and SweGabe.

PixieWillow

Feb 27, 2019
Long time no chat! Thank you so much on behalf of Manor Stories for your patience with this update.

Everyone has been working extremely hard to improve the quality of Sylvia and to make sure that some things are ironed out before getting too far ahead of ourselves. There really has been a lot of things going on behind the scenes!

I'll post some images below with a few updates as to what is planned and underway regarding development:

Progress_Status_Sylvia1.jpg Progress_Status_Sylvia2.jpg Progress_Status_Sylvia3.jpg

Hope you're all having a lovely November!

Kindly,
Sylvia :coffee:
(Pixie Willow, Sylvia's English VO)

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes