• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm so far behind lol I'm lazy though I still gotta try to finish Lust Epidemic (currently like around 60%) and then to ToN and then the other one.

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
ok I'm not overly fond of the buggy clumsy fighting mechanic. It seems to rely a lot on using objects in the environment kinda like the puzzles of previous games but with more focus on timing. The rest is pure NLT goodness.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Do I need to get past the Guard guy? I'm stuck there. Was talking to Tony and was in the church. No idea how to get past the guard if thats the next step...

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
ITs jarring to have so many scamming shitbags on this site who milk the same unfinished game for 6-7 years and then have NLT pound out a fully finished and polished game every single year like clockwork.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night007

tsudoplat

Aug 15, 2022
For anyone lost, confused on what to do towards the end. You need to call the Governer guy to progress past the security guard. When you get to the fights, abuse the tires, you can finish the 2nd fight using only tires.

I don't like the fighting mechanic at all, so hopefully they retune it or give people a (you died 3 times, you can bypass the mini-game) type option.

Beyond that, the game is fantastic. I did not expect all the lengthy cutscenes and voice acting, it's very good so far.

Reactions: T4eJ0s3ff
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes