2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I did see however a few bugs fighting the goons, first time a 1 was visible but no goon, until an invisible goon killed me. Second time the goons seem to freeze, and I couldn't do anything any more.
These "goon" bugs happen only after they hit you and you survived because you are carrying the green bottle. Therefore, the bottle is useless and you have to perform a perfect combat without being hit.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Even now with beta the more I play more I like SotS. :) Demon girls, Empusa and Agrat, both seem trapped separate Oracle-like vessel, Agrat in subterranean vessel and Lampusa in terrestrial vessel now in MC possession. So are Agrat and Lampusa to be SotS oracles like Evie and Arianna? (I think I read somewhere that SotS have two oracles.) If so how can Lampusa interact physically with MC and Agrat with Lilith without material bodies? Interesting. I like the new isometric view, like tall adult MC, am intrigue by characters, find all female appealing. Don't mind the fights which are not hard when you use your head, tyres and mobile rubbish bags (which kill opponent when pushed into them) to assist. Interface does need refining, brightening, sharpening, beautifying and polishing IMHO. Pity for me on on business machine game is a bit laggy because PC only has Intel HD graphics. All in all I think that this game could be GREAT! :p

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
Well, I liked Julia, but Amira looks so more promising to me... hehehe

How did you get this image? I know there is a software to open the game files but I don't remember the name...
Didn't you like other girls? Margaret for example?
What is promicing for you in Amira?
Am I right that Amira has already become you favourite character?

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
I'm giving up. Everytime I lost to the thugs in the dump my game freezes.
Finally I defeat them and my game freezes again. :mad:
I will wait for a more stable game.

Oct 17, 2019
I'm liking it so far, especially the religious overtones in this suburban, middle-class nuclear family. IMO, you don't need incest with a story like this. All I need to see is the preachy MILF turning out be a closet freak when she tries to seduce the new guest in their home. I won't give my hopes up though. Still plenty of ways they can fuck this up. Starting with having too many goddamn characters just like the last game.
I am sure that Julia desperately needs something more that her hubby can do.

Oct 17, 2019
i'm following you since Lust Epidemic, and i have to say that the navigation system, in this game, sucks.
I think it will be fixed soon. That is not problem.
Just make hints always visible (not only when you come near them) and soon the Oracle will appear.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
I am sure that Julia desperately needs something more that her hubby can do.
So did Naomi in ToN who was hot, ready to trot, and dominatrix from the get-go who took the lead and pulled the strings. :( Julia on other hand appears modest church going lady and may take big effort by MC over a long while to realize potential. :LOL:

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper
Oct 17, 2019
So did Naomi in ToN who was hot, ready to trot, and dominatrix from the get-go who took the lead and pulled the strings. :( Julia on other hand appears modest church going lady and may take big effort by MC over a long while to realize potential. :LOL:
Naomi was not dominatix, just open-minded woman, so solved her problem easy. But I am afraid, Julia will have to doubt in herself and suffer a little bit longer :cry:

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah, and she's not only a thicc GILF, but a better representation of a nun, age wise. The nun in Lust Epidemic was okay, meanwhile Judy was a baby faced 20-something fresh out of catholic school.
I totally agree with you!
Don't you think it has raised the lvl of her as a woman?

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
It's still too early to criticize anything, but I hope this game is better than the last one. :unsure:
Welll my opinion is the TONs first game release was better and TGOs first release was better , thus said yes its early stage of game and is different to previous games but i was expecting more from it as other first releases seem to have more content :)

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes