2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I know you know this...
Yes, I indeed know how the version scheme for NLT game works, but thanks for posting it in this thread as well.

And in this the creation of a bit of mess... But then v.01074 was modified once more. So at v.01075. But the internal marking has not changed.
Hm. If I remember correctly, this wasn't the case in any NLT I've played so far. Whenever there was a bugfix version (let's say v.10073 as a bugfix to the second release in July v.10072), it always showed that exact version in game as well. That's why I am confused.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yes, I indeed know how the version scheme for NLT game works, but thanks for posting it in this thread as well.

Hm. If I remember correctly, this wasn't the case in any NLT I've played so far. Whenever there was a bugfix version (let's say v.10073 as a bugfix to the second release in July v.10072), it always showed that exact version in game as well. That's why I am confused.
Im pretty sure not everytime. Surely this situation was dealt with in one of the previous games (I don't know if it was ToN or TGO). And it created similar confusion.
Still its beta version, they probably don't give all that much emphasis yet. Or maybe they're just pretending to be in early production and game is almost complete in NLT's computer.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes