2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
*sigh* Here we go again with the incremental updates that don't do shit or add anything worth a damn. :cautious: My hopes for this game are starting to deflate already.
Okay, you could just ignore the game for a year or two and download it when it's complete.

Speaking of, Idk what's more funny/ridiculous/dumb: The people insisting the game's obviously got a bad story when the story's barely started or the ones who insist Lust Epidemic was somehow the pinnacle of this franchise.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Lol, I wouldn't call it crap but a renpy port of the previous games would be cool. Not enough content in this one yet. I imagine someone could just port them as kinetic novels for the story and scenes. Maybe add an option for the booty calls. Something tells me NLT would not approve though.
As usual a renpy version of this game would suck. The fight scenes and walking around would totally suck.

This isn't a VN. And a VN would make it just a boring game where we go from one sex scene to the other. The pictures between those are totally missing...

This is RPGM and that's fine. It could be unity of course, but I'm not sure if that matters at all.

I'm not saying that ren'py sucks however. But those questions about a renpy version of these kind of games, is just totally stupid.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
bruh no new content hahahah what a joke
Joke's on you. You simply didn't find it.
I actually got a bug when trying to load a previous saved file. Decided to begin a new game then saw 'new' stuff right at the beginning in the hospital itself, some kind of 'puzzle' thingy, managed to do them both, and got a stat reward.
There is no bug. Previous saves are simply incompatible due to changes in the game mechanics since it was only Beta release. One must start over.
why attraction with lucy is stuck at 50?
Same here
It's not. I can get it to full.

Reactions: Petzl

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
As usual a renpy version of this game would suck. The fight scenes and walking around would totally suck.
Uhm...

The fight scenes are simply video files that will work just fine in Renpy. Also, walking around definitely sucks, that's why Renpy would be better because it can completely eliminate those.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Uhm...

The fight scenes are simply video files that will work just fine in Renpy. Also, walking around definitely sucks, that's why Renpy would be better because it can completely eliminate those.
I'm talking about you walking around and jumping on rubber bands. Of course if you don't like that, that's one of the funny things about this game...

You have do to some stuff it's not sandboxing what you see in many of those renpy games.

cbomb

May 29, 2018

This isn't a VN. And a VN would make it just a boring game where we go from one sex scene to the other. The pictures between those are totally missing...

This is RPGM and that's fine. It could be unity of course, but I'm not sure if that matters at all.

I'm not saying that ren'py sucks however. But those questions about a renpy version of these kind of games, is just totally stupid.
You're probably right. Even if someone did a renpy port I know I would stick to the RPGM. Big fan of NLTs games. I guess I thought it would open parts of the games to people who avoid RPGMs. Kinda silly though, as it would just be a scene viewer. Thinking again about it, I don't see how a renpy port could incorporate the essence and story. Would be a waste.

Reactions: PPeters98

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
all my save dont work :)
Why is it?

my previous save file doesn't work
Why is it? how can we help you when you LITERALLY say NOTHING about the version you're playing and what you did to install it?

Anyway, if your old saves were from 074 beta, they should work. Did you just delete the old update without copying your saves that were into your save folder? I BET YOU DID IT.

Simple solution: DON'T delete your old update. Just download the update ONLY file, unpack it and merge it into your old game folder.

vemnaroladopai

Jul 10, 2023
Is there any way to get out of this except loading an old save?
You can usualy get NPCs to reset to their default positions by creating a new save where you are stuck and loading that same save. You should have enough time to move out. Doesn't work for every screen, but works for the hospital, for example.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
You're probably right. Even if someone did a renpy port I know I would stick to the RPGM. Big fan of NLTs games. I guess I thought it would open parts of the games to people who avoid RPGMs. Kinda silly though, as it would just be a scene viewer. Thinking again about it, I don't see how a renpy port could incorporate the essence and story. Would be a waste.
And we already habe that scene player in this game...

Reactions: cbomb
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes