2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Symphony of the Serpent [v.01075] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Win [313 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cannot get the 3 bad guys to appear in the City Dump, is there a problem in your compression. I also had this happen in the previous compressed file, but they did come in the full uncompressed game.

Reactions: wescinlao

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I cannot get the 3 bad guys to appear in the City Dump, is there a problem in your compression. I also had this happen in the previous compressed file, but they did come in the full uncompressed game.
Hmm honestly no clue, I don't test the games that far. Probably should just use the update patch on the old orig game.

Though it shouldn't interference with the scripts. So I have no clue why it wouldn't work with the compression.

Last edited:

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I will buy it anyway but is it me or the females are getting uglier in nlt games? I only saw the trailer but only good female was that demon. Thick and pretty

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
v.01075 Beta
Test out the new treasure hunting system, dating system with new content for Lucy, the shops, additional audio, and other minor polish updates.
*sigh* Here we go again with the incremental updates that don't do shit or add anything worth a damn. :cautious: My hopes for this game are starting to deflate already.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Try to craft book of knowledge and game freezes for me. :mad: (When I play latest update it say it is v.01074 Beta not v.01075 Beta too!) I am thinking maybe I will wait now for debugged release version of SotS. :LOL: Game OK on Windows 10 but not with Lutris (WINE 9) on Linux without Javascript error. :cry: Hopeful a Linux version will appear when release occurs or will have to use old laptop rather than better desktop. :p

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes