2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

ArchKerberus

Jun 2, 2021
I am surprised that the update is not yet posted here. For previous games it was uploaded really fast. What changed?
Like said above, developer changed the 'time within the same day' he unloads them patches. Same day within every days 2 or 15 of each month, but the time HE is (CST?), which was 'during morning' to 'evening' now. So, depending on your time zone, it may still be 2nd or 15th or 3rd/16th now.

But since it's still on Beta too, it can still take a bit longer, but begin taking the exact times forward, when launching patches settles in a routine. Till then, keep tab open and check the main post or last pages here.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Symphony of the Serpent [v.01075] [NLT Media] - Compressed

You can not use the official update only with my compression.

Win [313 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Is it possible for the player to choose the relationship “mother..aunt..sister..brother, etc.”??? :unsure: (y) :love:..IT WOULD BE VERY GOOD.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Not a fan of the combat, not so much how it works but it's very finicky. Rest looks great, what you'd expect from NTL.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SymphonyOfTheSerpent-V01075
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I want to make a homemade build for Linux. I see is not the same version of RPMG than the precedent version.

Can you give me information about the RPGM version used in the game for building a Linux version?

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes