2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
I am stuck in the dump fight after they take the item u find and u chase them, there is a fight agenst 4 of them, but 1 of them doesnt have a number over their head and no matter how much beating u give them they won't die, ontop of that a bug happens often that causes a constant loop where u are hop/attacking them endlessly and they still never die, u have to exit the game.

Lolhad2makeanewacc

Jun 4, 2024
Idk what it is compared to LE or TON but it doesn't hit the same spot for me anymore. There's only so many times you can tell basically the same story with the same sex scenes and tropes ig.

ArchKerberus

Jun 2, 2021
bruh no new content hahahah what a joke
'No new content', not entirely, at least. I'm seeing new vids in the movies folder here, with the nurse. Still, the game is in Beta phase yet, the dev seems to be on the first phases, but decided to throw some stuff first, so people aclimate to the new changes like the new isometric and other systems and etc.

I actually got a bug when trying to load a previous saved file. Decided to begin a new game then saw 'new' stuff right at the beginning in the hospital itself, some kind of 'puzzle' thingy, managed to do them both, and got a stat reward.

Maybe there are other additions, but seems we'll all have to restart a new game.

Last edited:

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Symphony of the Serpent [v.01075] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Win [313 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When run the game I have this and can`t pass it whichever save file I use:

Reactions: zapper4

comboknightguy

May 11, 2019
Mega/pixeldrain or workupload?

Those type of downloads now, the antivirus treat them as security threats and malwares. which stops them from being downloaded.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes