2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

alaster555

Nov 3, 2019
needs some bug fixing, the enemys some time bug out and have infinite life making imposible to win or the MC will just go into a endless loop of attacking the same enemy, softlocking the game

Reactions: Kenshi2k

Alcan31

May 1, 2024
Please help me, I play this game on joiplay but there is a bug in the car dump when the snatcher gets the blue artifact. There is one enemy who cannot die, that enemy has no blood number, aka unlimited blood and he cannot die

what should I set in joiplay so that the enemy can die, until now I can't continue the game storyline because the enemy still has bugs, even though I have updated the game to the latest version:v

Reactions: Kenshi2k

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Symphony of the Serpent [v.01075] [NLT Media] - Compressed

You can not use the official update only with my compression.

Win [313 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't suppose you could do the Mac version?

VivelaFrance

May 3, 2018
Appreciate all the effort that went into all those animations. Wish they made the models a little more realistic and diverse. Not every character needs to look like the same va-va-voom type tall busty lady with the face of a 25 year old catwalk model. Could be perfect if they just improved that.

goddommit87

Aug 28, 2020
*sigh* Here we go again with the incremental updates that don't do shit or add anything worth a damn. :cautious: My hopes for this game are starting to deflate already.
you do realize this is early access ALPHA right? he basically just started making the game and is implementing the systems. Its gonna be a bit before we get regular story content like the other games. Let the guy do his work and go grip your hog to something else in the meantime.

cbomb

May 29, 2018
any renpy version to this crap ?
Lol, I wouldn't call it crap but a renpy port of the previous games would be cool. Not enough content in this one yet. I imagine someone could just port them as kinetic novels for the story and scenes. Maybe add an option for the booty calls. Something tells me NLT would not approve though.

Reactions: kadgilek

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
info update
Test out the new treasure hunting system, dating system with new content for Lucy, the shops, additional audio, and other minor polish updates.

i can wait, no problem after i see that all my save dont work :), i think i will restart the game after the first real release update is comming to see the difference

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes