2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

KeyArtHD.png

Check it out! Symphony of the Serpent has some new key art! Once the game comes out of beta this will be the image that will be used on the downloads page. I think it's my best poster yet! What do you think?

Some new changes are coming to the distribution of NLT games. For starters, the launch time for each update will be 6PM CST instead of 10AM CST. This will help me better prepare an update by giving more time for testing the day of the launch. So tomorrow's update will be coming at 6PM CST.

Once the new beta update goes live, the Master supporters will get access to the current SotS beta which includes all the scenes from chapter 1. Grand Masters will get access to the updated treasure system, the shops, the crafting system, new side quests for stat boosting, and the beta of the dating system with Lucy (hopefully, this is still being worked on right now!).

We'll be looking closely at feedback while we spend the remainder of the month polishing existing systems, expanding the dating sim content, adding content to Moan Zone, finishing the map system, and preparing to begin Chapter 2 a get back onto the normal development schedule. The aim right now is to have Chapter 1 out of Beta by August 2nd.

Another change, starting in August, all newly subscribed Patreon supporters will start unlocking the older games based on total support. This wont effect anyone already signed up, but new people will have to reach certain support thresholds before unlocking Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, and The Genesis Order. If you know anyone on the fence about joining, this is the last month you'll be grandfathered into getting all the old games for the minimum pledge.

Thank you everyone for the support and for all your feedback on the beta releases! Have a great week!

Aug 8, 2021
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3833041

Check it out! Symphony of the Serpent has some new key art! Once the game comes out of beta this will be the image that will be used on the downloads page. I think it's my best poster yet! What do you think?

Some new changes are coming to the distribution of NLT games. For starters, the launch time for each update will be 6PM CST instead of 10AM CST. This will help me better prepare an update by giving more time for testing the day of the launch. So tomorrow's update will be coming at 6PM CST.

Once the new beta update goes live, the Master supporters will get access to the current SotS beta which includes all the scenes from chapter 1. Grand Masters will get access to the updated treasure system, the shops, the crafting system, new side quests for stat boosting, and the beta of the dating system with Lucy (hopefully, this is still being worked on right now!).

We'll be looking closely at feedback while we spend the remainder of the month polishing existing systems, expanding the dating sim content, adding content to Moan Zone, finishing the map system, and preparing to begin Chapter 2 a get back onto the normal development schedule. The aim right now is to have Chapter 1 out of Beta by August 2nd.

Another change, starting in August, all newly subscribed Patreon supporters will start unlocking the older games based on total support. This wont effect anyone already signed up, but new people will have to reach certain support thresholds before unlocking Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, and The Genesis Order. If you know anyone on the fence about joining, this is the last month you'll be grandfathered into getting all the old games for the minimum pledge.

Thank you everyone for the support and for all your feedback on the beta releases! Have a great week!
Olivia

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
That would be 23:00 GMT
He has changed the time of release, not the day. It is still on the 2nd and 15th USA Central time zone.
The new release time is 18:00 CST or 23:00 GMT. Depending on where your local time zone is, this might be on the 15th or on the 16th.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes