2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Two questions...

Links already dead or it's just me?

Is therean anti piracy thing like if I had to have an account on that stupid dumb shit patreon moralfags site thing to play this game? If so let me know, i'll remove it forever from my wishlist and block nlt future stuff.

Last edited:

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Two questions...

Links already dead or it's just me?

Is therean anti piracy thing like if I had to have an account on that stupid dumb shit patreon moralfags site thing to play this game? If so let me know, i'll remove it forever from my wishlist and block ntl future stuff.
No idea what you are complaining about, the gofile link works fine...

Reactions: DarkDesires

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
How do you win the fight in the city dump. I have defeated all but one. I can hit the remaining one repeatedly but he never dies. Repeated several times but the same outcome every time?

Also, how do you save the game?
Can push bag of rubbish into snatcher to kill as well as kill by strike from behind and spring from tractor wheels is what I did.

Reactions: Md john

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1720931318921.png
Q&A:
Q:
Why are combat rules messy and not explained at all?
A:
I have some stuff to fix for .00074.
I'll add some more instruction to the fight.
The artifact only shows after you talk to Margaret.
I'll add some explanation for that too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Q:
Can you fix madalyn face? She is my favorite but she looks too old?
A:
The nun you saw was not Madalyn.
Madalyn still exists, you can see her in the intro ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: lycix and tom4512

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
View attachment 3829557
Q&A:
Q:
Why are combat rules messy and not explained at all?
A:
I have some stuff to fix for .00074.
I'll add some more instruction to the fight.
The artifact only shows after you talk to Margaret.
I'll add some explanation for that too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Q:
Can you fix madalyn face? She is my favorite but she looks too old?
A:
The nun you saw was not Madalyn.
Madalyn still exists, you can see her in the intro ;)
any idea when this game will get update?

olosoe958

Jul 2, 2023
story continue which is nice. Format of the game is similar but characters significantly different then previous ones. There 16 characters for now the genesis order has 12 characters . There is also new structure in the game which is fight. The fight mode is not very difficult or easy. For start, it seems ok. There are some tools around which can be used for fight. At least for now fight mode is not annoying.
For mapping . the points and entrance are not really clear so time to time becomes annoying especially distinctions between luxuria plaza and red light district part annoying. Need to click carefully otherwise character goes to other part.
City dump and scrapyard are different locations and entrance be aware about it.
graphics are better and locations are very different than previous game it is kind of middle of desert or grand canyon. No forest this time.
addition to int and str there is health and mind features, will see what those are for.
The outfits still exist. but seems not too many as before. Indeed few outfits for each character would be nice.
probably there will a character like oracle , has not activated now. Promising game.
i would like to see, more options for outfits and also this could challenging, booty call features could be better or more options for users, like camera and view points options might be added.
To turn off the background music need to arrange at the beginning. in the game play there is not any feature to modify background music. Save menu seems good too.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes