2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SymphonyOfTheSerpent-V00073
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lbrown4077

Nov 16, 2023
anyone got the bug that when revisting deep into the city dump after completing the current version of the game, they get stuck and can't leave?

Reactions: JzDzGz

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
anyone got the bug that when revisting deep into the city dump after completing the current version of the game, they get stuck and can't leave?
Same for me too. It's also same for crap yard. Go there, pass to dump then you are trapped once again...

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Wait please, why don't we give this game at least a chance? I played all the games of NLT and yes, sometimes you need some time to get absorbed in the game. But why shoot it off playing an intro what is beta?????????????

Do with this post what you like please

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Wait please, why don't we give this game at least a chance? I played all the games of NLT and yes, sometimes you need some time to get absorbed in the game. But why shoot it off playing an intro what is beta?????????????

You always got those idiots complaining about it.

It's a nice game, it's interesting that they have a different perspectief and interface...

I will complain about the bugs, at least, I will write them out here, I think nobody on the dev team ever visits here, so all for nothing anyway...

Reactions: Jafo

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Excellent, looking forward to abusing the scene player in 2 years when it's finished :KEK: Good stuff though as usual from NLT's animations.

Micheldu77

Apr 30, 2024
Capture.PNG 1720536223925.png

There is a little bug occuring after the 1st fight scene.
If you lose it to one enemy, the arrow of the enemy remaining will stay at the position across the map whenever you go.

Otherwise, the game looks pleasant.
It's always difficult to judge an nlt game on its intro, but the best is yet to come.
It's promising.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Why? Are you racist or something? You saying no to a black girl. I can understand Margaret she old.
No he just has bad taste, but nia looks ugly, and julia too by the way... But then I like kelly and lucy better, and he says no too. There are some other VN's out there, (not being named for fear of post deletion), but more beautiful black girls, like Haley's Story for example. Nia just looks ugly, sorry to say...

Reactions: TheGhost13579

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
Weekly Report

Symphony of the Serpent is underway! Chapter 1's beta has just been updated, if you're a GM supporter you can download it now at .
This new patch completely rewrites the fighting system's code, adds more voice lines, and polishes up a few rough edges. We're still working through some bugs so your feedback is appreciated! There are known issues with lag on older computers and in future version I plan to adjust effects if the average frame rate drops too low. There's still a lot to figure out with optimizing this new engine, but in time, it should be silky smooth.
The Mac version is also now available as well. On the 15th I will open up the beta to Master and Master+ supporters.

Check out the new launcher! We're nearing completion of the new launcher which will control ALL NLT Media games. Being a Patreon member will make it easy to keep everything up to date! We've improved security as well as download speed!
Thank you everyone for the support and feedback!
Will there be on for android?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't it obvious?

Reactions: Borlandsmen

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Will there be on for android?
Almost no chance, unless it's ported by someone else and the graphics are severely limited. TGO stopped getting official Android versions halfway through because the game was too big. This time, the beta into is already over 1.1 gigs. This game will be massive.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Almost no chance, unless it's ported by someone else and the graphics are severely limited. TGO stopped getting official Android versions halfway through because the game was too big. This time, the beta into is already over 1.1 gigs. This game will be massive.
TGO got official Android updates all the way to the end. He just had to remove some minor content to get it to fit in the APK file limitations

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
TGO got official Android updates all the way to the end. He just had to remove some minor content to get it to fit in the APK file limitations
Oh yeah. But there was a lot missing, imho. I'd think there would be too much he'd have to cut for this game. But who knows?

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Why? Are you racist or something? You saying no to a black girl. I can understand Margaret she old.
Welllll yes i said Nooo to the Black Girl, I will admit im not keen on Dark Skins nor wrinkly skins nor women that look like men. :) That dosent make me racist i acually have black frnds, would a racist person have black frnds.

• Red Heart
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes