2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
The game is better geared to accomodate applying updates straight into the same game folder every update, with a better control on the persistents that would otherwise bork the game if they change too much in the engine from one update to another. They could just provide a canon save of, say, 2% starting point with the 5% update, so everyone is up to date and nothing can go wrong.
NLT has already stated a Anti piracy game launcher, for all 4 of his games is coming. With the launcher being linked to patreon. So it makes sense to have the game just update into a single folder, removing the need for Zip files. Mac and APK may hold different issues.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
These reviews are hilarious

Imagine judging a 2 year development cycle on the first Alpha, that the dev stated was a early Alpha that needs work
Why is it hilarious? Certain things won't change regardless of what stage the game is in. If people think the character models look like dogshit, well that's not going to change.

People are allowed to hate on a game just like they can fanboy out and say " it's the best game ever and if you disagree with me your opinion doesn't matter".

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
NLT has already stated a Anti piracy game launcher, for all 4 of his games is coming. With the launcher being linked to patreon. So it makes sense to have the game just update into a single folder, removing the need for Zip files. Mac and APK may hold different issues.
Damn i need to download ToN before its gone then.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. it is the theme of this game: Protesters complaining about gang violence outside the hospital and painting MC, with the help of the Mayoral Aide, as a victim of gang violence who will spear head the campaign for reelection based on ”tough on crime” policies.
mfs be complaining everything
Just the sentiment the Mayoral Aide has when confronting the protesters outside the hospital.
The locals are vocally complaining to the Mayoral Aide about gang violence escalating in their neighborhoods, for good reason.
MC is trashed literally by gang affiliated goons the very first moment we meet him aching down on the pavement with a concussion the size of most of his memories.

MC is now contemplating working for the mayor in promoting the ”tough on crime” ellection slogan from a place of being a victim of such gang violence.

MC is literally fighting his way outta gang violence the whole game.
1720282119473.png
Other versions of the game, including the web and Mac versions as well as the launcher will release a bit later as we continue to develop these.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Where's the enhanced video guy? Not touching this until I see every jiggle in HD

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Damn i need to download ToN before its gone then.
If join as a casual player now can download Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia and Genesis Order AND will get new launcher when released. After launcher in play all games I believe will be sepearate and each paid for seperate.

neronx

May 18, 2021
If I give the "Treasure of Nadia" ---> 5 stars out of 5
I give The "Genesis Order" ---> 3 stars
I would give this (Symphony of the serpent) ---> 2 or even 1 star!!!

It is really disappointing
It is clichéd and repetitive with lower quality

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I have no idea what's going on, but I assume we learn along the way of the game. For the most part I like what I see. Some models more than others. Did find/had some bugs though.
And, my god I hate the combat... with a passion! I hope our godly modders can come up with some nice cheats because, damn!

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
If I give the "Treasure of Nadia" ---> 5 stars out of 5
I give The "Genesis Order" ---> 3 stars
I would give this (Symphony of the serpent) ---> 2 or even 1 star!!!

It is really disappointing
It is clichéd and repetitive with lower quality
Not wise to judge a book by preface and for SotS too soon to judge quality. :cautious: So much is missing, no map, no scene player, no album etc., and so much more to complete before release version of game. Only small number of character seen and next to no plot or story shown yet. What we have is like a taster demo for game to come and best to wait until new game engine debugged and done and ball rolling with interface, game play, updates and so forth. (y) I do think many player with older equipment made be frustrated by having to disable enhanced effects to play SotS at satisfactory speed; for me game still looks really good and so not a worry personally. :)

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes