2.80 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 17, 2019
another tought i had playing TGO was that the lewd scenes with the girls was way to fast, like no build up at all.. exept maybe Adrianna (the angel) it is a bad critic becuse is is a pron game non the less but the first two game had so much bettter writting when it came to the build up to the sex scenes..

But i still support NLT and will buy his games on steam, becuse i still is a goat on what he does.. but loss his touch abit.. (Like Cristiano Ronaldo) hahaha ^^
I also noticed that first sex encounters were VERY early in TGO. Like we actually fucked all the girls at 40% and then there were mostly group sex activities.

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
this game is interesting. when on TGO you got innocent angel from the orb artifact. this time got demon who can shape shift to other girl. the save file also on the same directory of the game. so it will be easy to edit.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

WYKYDTR0N

Jan 13, 2018
Very, very disappointed to see AI image generation being used for the books and comics in game.

When I started playing this I thought "I wonder if these guys will stoop to using AI?", didn't take long to answer that question.

And if you're gonna say it doesn't matter, it's just on the small things - yeah, maybe it is, or maybe it's everywhere and just hidden better. Maybe the voices are gonna be AI generated, maybe the dialogue, maybe parts of the story. If they're willing to use it for small things, they're gonna try and get away with using it for bigger things too.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Hello guys. Could u please help me? When Im trying to launch game (Never launched before) it says ''failed to load'' and asks me to retry but nothing helps. Reinstalling doesnt help.

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
this game is interesting. when on TGO you got innocent angel from the orb artifact. this time got demon who can shape shift to other girl. the save file also on the same directory of the game. so it will be easy to edit.
We dont have the new launcher yet, so the save files will likely move, so they match TGO and ToN

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a virus going around affecting everyone, MC has it Type-C - latent dormant string - and he is staying with the community of other Type-C infected who live in a walled up bubble church going community.
Every character in this new game, looks, sounds, and acts like an idiot.
Reviews of the unfinnished bare bones game engine whose purpose was just to be a functioning build of the game engine for proof of concept that the game would run on the brand new game engine. They are pretty accurate about the bare bones nature of this build we got here.

These reviews are hilarious

Imagine judging a 2 year development cycle on the first Alpha, that the dev stated was a early Alpha that needs work
The game is better geared to accomodate applying updates straight into the same game folder every update, with a better control on the persistents that would otherwise bork the game if they change too much in the engine from one update to another. They could just provide a canon save of, say, 2% starting point with the 5% update, so everyone is up to date and nothing can go wrong.
We dont have the new launcher yet, so the save files will likely move, so they match TGO and ToN

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes