2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
I bought a teddy bear and a cake.
Many stuff is possible, I hacked a save game and gave myself $99.999.999, then bought everything, and gave her the most expensive stuff I bought, she was happy. But... Afterwards she is only happy with something comparable, because afterwards I gave her something cheaper, and the bar only increased half of less

By the way, I hacked the number of pages to 99, and filled the book multiple times, until I got an INT of 10, after that you start to see those treasures in the sand very often...

Rzamatazz

Jun 8, 2024
Also... where do y'all think the puzzles are gonna be? A room inside the church? Like the temple in ToN? Or inside the artifact, like in TGO? I can't wait for the new puzzles! That is, if there is going to be any. lol
Those were like the last thing to be added to TGO so I'd guess we'll be waiting a long time for the puzzles wherever they end up

Reactions: pdpax

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Many stuff is possible, I hacked a save game and gave myself $99.999.999, then bought everything, and gave her the most expensive stuff I bought, she was happy. But... Afterwards she is only happy with something comparable, because afterwards I gave her something cheaper, and the bar only increased half of less

By the way, I hacked the number of pages to 99, and filled the book multiple times, until I got an INT of 10, after that you start to see those treasures in the sand very often...
Thats going to work great for you, when NLT moves the save files like he did for TGO. Once the new game launcher is ready

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Thats going to work great for you, when NLT moves the save files like he did for TGO. Once the new game launcher is ready
It's the beginning, I suspect the save games to be a problem very soon again, before it stabilizes, so who cares...

We probably get a walkthrough within the next 10%...

pdpax

May 2, 2022

I think the comparability is only because of the level. If you give her diamond, it's gonna shoot the level through the roof. I did the same thing and the bar kept refilling, meaning the level kept increasing. So I assume you won't have to give her anything for a while.

Reactions: PPeters98

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
I think the comparability is only because of the level. If you give her diamond, it's gonna shoot the level through the roof. I did the same thing and the bar kept refilling, meaning the level kept increasing. So I assume you won't have to give her anything for a while.
Everytime you got to that gift option, her bar is empty.

But then whatever you do, more than a handjob/bj? you don't get anyway...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pdpax
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes