2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
My answer was sarcastic, just to be sure...

And you are right some of the decisions are questionable. I didn't really care for BDSM party either.

But at least in every new game, they try to do some stuff differently. It still needs to be fun to do development for.

And corrupting an angel and making her into a sex craving demon is questionable too, I would suggest.
I like supernatural thread and continuity of story from one game to the next with cameos from characters from other games in series, e.g., Lillian/Lilith from TGO and Amanda Bancroft from LE in SotS. (y) I thought Evie guide from ToN was hilarious :LOL: with what she said at end of each chapter, Arianna from TGO less so. Would Angel really be innocent to point of dumbness :confused: before fall from heaven to earth, saving the world by doing good as demonic nymphomaniac, but only by having sex with MC and women like a mortal? :unsure:

Not sure the new isometric view of landscape in SotS really adds much to gameplay in new game and for me, personally, game is too laggy to play with enhanced effects even on a quad core i7 CPU which worked great with all previous NLT Media games. (For me SotS is fine still without special effects so I don't care.) New game looks good and interesting to me and I feel has scope to be very entertaining.

NLT Media art is always standard setting IMHO. Characters in SotS are mixed and fine looking to me: backgrounds are great and I like desert geography. Not many places to explore yet but I hope eventually for a really big map full of ancient architecture like pyramids, temples, tombs, oases as well as many tropical and exotic places, people and bewildering events in which to participate, investigate and enjoy. Lots of criticism of game way too early to be deserved I think and, anyway, I bet everybody will play SotS whatever they say on this forum. :ROFLMAO: I will play for sure, from beginning to end, same as I did with earlier games and hope to with future games as long as not too extreme for my taste. (y)

Last edited:

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
I like supernatural thread and continuity of story from one game to the next with cameos from characters from other games in series, e.g., Lillian/Lilith from TGO and Amanda Bancroft from LE in SotS. (y) I thought Evie guide from ToN was hilarious :LOL: with what she said at end of each chapter, Arianna from TGO less so. Would Angel really be innocent to point of dumbness :confused: before fall from heaven to earth, saving the world by doing good as demonic nymphomaniac, but only by having sex with MC and women like a mortal? :unsure:
I was hoping for her wings to turn white again, why the hell do can you collect white feathers in the puzzles else? But than to be honest, I didn't finish all the puzzles too much hazzle, maybe next time.

Not sure the new isometric view of landscape in SotS really adds much to gameplay in new game and for me, personally, game is too laggy to play with enhanced effects even on a quad core i7 CPU which worked great with all previous NLT Media games. (For me SotS is fine still without special effects so I don't care.) New game looks good and interesting to me and I feel has scope to be very entertaining.
I think the isometric is interesting, it's something else after 4 years of the old style, so I'm gone give it a try. It works fine however on my PC, I think it's your graphic card, my nvidia of more than 5 years died, and had to buy a new one, bought a new around 200 euro nvidia 4060. And all the unity games, start working even on 4K monitors, they were very very slow before. I still have an i7 cpu also from more than 5 years back. But I also imagine the game will get faster, when they fix all the bugs in the next few releases. I did find some sometimes blinking enemies still.

NLT Media art is always standard setting IMHO. Characters in SotS are mixed and fine looking to me: backgrounds are great and I like desert geography. Not many places to explore yet but I hope eventually for a really big map full of ancient architecture like pyramids, temples, tombs, oases as well as many tropical and exotic places, people and bewildering events in which to participate, investigate and enjoy. Lots of criticism of game way too early to be deserved I think and, anyway, I bet everybody will play SotS whatever they say on this forum anyway. :ROFLMAO: I will play for sure, from beginning to end, same as I did with earlier games and hope to with future games as long as not too extreme for my taste. (y)
The map in the middle is still in development, I imagine it to get a little bit bigger. TGO had a lot more walking space, we will see...

Reactions: Abelian

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Just played the new release. Totally bug free experience. The fighting mechanic which I hated has also improved and is perfect now. I love it. It's really fun. The models remain awful though. Maybe if the story is nice enough and you form some sort of emotional bond with them, then you can look past their ugliness.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Just played the new release. Totally bug free experience. The fighting mechanic which I hated has also improved and is perfect now. I love it. It's really fun. The models remain awful though. Maybe if the story is nice enough and you form some sort of emotional bond with them, then you can look past their ugliness.
Didn't you see the enemies during fighting started to blink ? It could be a video-card issue (nvidia) of course...

And yes after update 1075, everything seems to work fine...

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Didn't you see the enemies during fighting started to blink ? It could be a video-card issue (nvidia) of course...

And yes after update 1075, everything seems to work fine...
I don't think it had anything to do with your video card. I'm on an intel laptop, and yes, the enemies would just blink and disappear for me too in the first release. But the new release took care of it all. It got so good I was upset when I was deprived of the opportunity to kick all their asses. lol Totally unnecessary for him to run away.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has to fall in the red light district in between the dumpsters for plot to pick him up, mind wash and scramble his memory and dump him onto a hospital bed for the game to kick off.
I don't think it had anything to do with your video card. I'm on an intel laptop, and yes, the enemies would just blink and disappear for me too in the first release. But the new release took care of it all. It got so good I was upset when I was deprived of the opportunity to kick all their asses. lol Totally unnecessary for him to run away.
MC has to get beat up bad in the scrap yard for the guard to scare off the goons and for MC to go fight them off on his own.
The game has a plot where MC remembers the mayor by surname outta nowhere when talking to the stripper during the free dance and he has to get beat up bad a couple of times for MC to ”grow” in a game plot sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The most wrong thing Kim did was making MC keep that shitty scooter and try to frame it as her being good (the game seems to do this constantly)
The puzzles are always in the latter part of the game ... a lot of months away ... could be a cave, could be the catacombs, could be any of the map areas that are not even fleshed out enough to feature on the map. The best guess would be either the same temple where the two demonesses originated from or another temple somewhere else we wil only find in the last quarter of game production.

Last edited:
Reactions: pdpax

pdpax

May 2, 2022
MC has to fall in the red light district in between the dumpsters for plot to pick him up, mind wash and scramble his memory and dump him onto a hospital bed for the game to kick off.

MC has to get beat up bad in the scrap yard for the guard to scare off the goons and for MC to go fight them off on his own.
The game has a plot where MC remembers the mayor by surname outta nowhere when talking to the stripper during the free dance and he has to get beat up bad a couple of times for MC to ”grow” in a game plot sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I meant the scrapyard fight. And I know it's the storyline and all that. I just meant I enjoy the fighting mechanism. lol It's pretty new and works great too.

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Also... where do y'all think the puzzles are gonna be? A room inside the church? Like the temple in ToN? Or inside the artifact, like in TGO? I can't wait for the new puzzles! That is, if there is going to be any. lol

Sadi1987

Aug 18, 2023
Greetings to everyone Dear Nlt media, even though it is a promotional beta, I would like to thank T.N and G.O. I know that you will reach great places with upgrades in this game. You have proven this many times despite the criticism and you deserve all the support of your fans. I sincerely wish you continued success. And I wish you luck in your work.

Reactions: denisivah
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes