2.80 star(s) 16 Votes

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
since the game is in beta test why not cheat. use save edit online to edit the amount of shield juice, so you will be unbeatable on this silly fight mechanism.
When using on a savegame:

Item#73 (Page of Knowledge)

Variables
Variable#2 (money)

Those helped me a lot. You can only get one shield juice, of course if you find the 1, you could make it 99999 probably.
I could find out more, but saveeditonline starts complaining after a few times.

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
When using on a savegame:

Item#73 (Page of Knowledge)

Variables
Variable#2 (money)

Those helped me a lot. You can only get one shield juice, of course if you find the 1, you could make it 99999 probably.
I could find out more, but saveeditonline starts complaining after a few times.
bro, just drag system.json and item.json in the data folder and all item and variable name will be like in the game,

if save edit online start complaining, try restart your network (reboot router) or use VPN to get fresh IP.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Can you use the save files from v0073 to v1075

I notice when I started up v1075 it didn't offer a 'continue' option, but when I start up v0073 it does. Also the saves for v0073 appear to be held in the game folder rather than centrally like previous games.

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
Can you use the save files from v0073 to v1075

I notice when I started up v1075 it didn't offer a 'continue' option, but when I start up v0073 it does. Also the saves for v0073 appear to be held in the game folder rather than centrally like previous games.

you can load the autosave, and then when you access the phone and after save the game or try to load other save files. the game starting error. dunno maybe the version gap between the game that make it error. or they update the engine version of the game. i notice something like this when play town of magic, the dev often update the ren py engine inside the game. sometimes make old save files cannot be load to the newer version of the game.

yep, in the future just copy the save folder inside game folder into the new game folder if you want to use save files.

Reactions: NH1980

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
i got this bug while chatting with the nurse !!
I think your game is bugged. Snatcher you have ringed has no number above him to show number of hits needed to defeat him. What you should see is shown below.

Screenshot from 2024-07-18 13-08-30.png

Something is wrong. Have you altered something, some setting or other? Or tampered with game? Then maybe something wrong with download. Maybe applying update only for latest version would fix. Otherwise download whole game may be necessary. There are bugs in game which show up by route taken by player not triggering events properly. I could not craft Book of Knowledge except by following a particular route in a particular order. Game is very, very buggy at the moment. (n)

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
I've collected all the pages of knowledge and was trying to create the book when I received the below error.

TypeError
Cannot read property 'data' of undefined
if you give up, just try to save edit online and edit INT to whatever number you want.
int should be on variable#9

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Hi,

I've increased my intelligence twice, once helping the doctors and once completing a book of knowledge, I've bought a gift and had an 'experience' with the nurse (Lucy).

I'm at 1% - is there anything else to do other than grinding for money?

If there is, just indicate there is, don't tell me what as I'd like to try and find out for myself.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi,

I've increased my intelligence twice, once helping the doctors and once completing a book of knowledge, I've bought a gift and had an 'experience' with the nurse (Lucy).

I'm at 1% - is there anything else to do other than grinding for money?

If there is, just indicate there is, don't tell me what as I'd like to try and find out for myself.
Thats all for now

Reactions: NH1980

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
bro, just drag system.json and item.json in the data folder and all item and variable name will be like in the game,

if save edit online start complaining, try restart your network (reboot router) or use VPN to get fresh IP.
nice, that items.json, didn't know about that one... thanks...

Reactions: xsetiadi

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
What I want to tell to the people following this thread. I have been playing all the former games of NLT and loved them. NLT allways deliver, updates are short an rather big. And yes, this start is a bit buggy. But please don't start NLT pissing off in the thread.

I myself also found out that there are some bugs in the game. But I just deleted the game from my SSD and I wait until the game is ready to play with less bugs. It is so easy to start shouting at NLT forgetting the history of this dev. He made great games which were very good to play.

No, I am no Patreon, but like the games they make. So please all shouters take one step back and wait and see just like I do.

Thanks!

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
What I want to tell to the people following this thread. I have been playing all the former games of NLT and loved them. NLT allways deliver, updates are short an rather big. And yes, this start is a bit buggy. But please don't start NLT pissing off in the thread.

I myself also found out that there are some bugs in the game. But I just deleted the game from my SSD and I wait until the game is ready to play with less bugs. It is so easy to start shouting at NLT forgetting the history of this dev. He made great games which were very good to play.

No, I am no Patreon, but like the games they make. So please all shouters take one step back and wait and see just like I do.

Thanks!

sometimes I wonder people in here pirating the game (including myself) and then put hate speech. bruh the dev maybe not even see your comment here. if you really care. go to the patreon give support. and put your comment there. maybe the dev will hear you.

lets just enjoy the game here. at least its only cost you internet. after all we here to enjoy the game.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes