2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
The game have no Linux version like the other ones?
You can use nw.js releases to run these games natively on linux. I am unsure of the exact instructions because I haven't done this in a while but maybe some googling or LLM can help you with this.

Reactions: Surplouf

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
I m stuck at the city dumpster trying to fight 3 enemies, but I dont get how... can only down 2 of them with the wheels then I die despite juice
Same thing. Even when I play it perfectly the enemies sometimes just respawn and then I die. Also if i get hit I cant interact with any of the enviroment anymore to help with the fight. It needs tuning/patch.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Obvious beta version for on phone game is 100% already. Directories different than before so cannot use nwjs to play on Linux as with other game. Is Linux version available? Please post if so. Thank you. (y)

Kattillus

Aug 28, 2017
Same thing. Even when I play it perfectly the enemies sometimes just respawn and then I die. Also if i get hit I cant interact with any of the enviroment anymore to help with the fight. It needs tuning/patch.
Well, you can still pass it. Before passing the scene, you need to use all the highlighted objects to defeat the enemies and you get the artifact.

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
Well, you can still pass it. Before passing the scene, you need to use all the highlighted objects to defeat the enemies and you get the artifact.
As I said in my post. If i get hit I cant interact with any objects, trying to hit those bags into enemies is very fiddly and very hit and miss. It needs a patch.

I just beat them all and the guy with 2 hp had 1 hp. I hit him and he went back to 2 hp. Then I hit him again and i died. Very bugged. I used every object

So I beat the guys eventually. The way I did it was use the tire straight away, then line up the bags to hit one guy, then walk round the other tire without being hit (can be tricky) use that and you should be on either 2 guys or one guy left. Then use the bags to finish them off, again dont get hit. If i just hit them that's when it would bug and they wouldn't die/ heal themselves.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes