2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

newvoodoo

Apr 27, 2017
Not to be that guy... but this feels kinda like the same as his last games just in isometric view.
Basically you are the one guy in a city full of virgins, milfs who somehow seem to have never had sex with another guy before and a bunch of asexual guys.

My guess is that it will probably end in a harem where the girls are randomly thrown at you and the story becomes non-existent again at approx. 50-60% of game's total completion.

Kind of a weak start in my opinion but I hope for the best.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Not to be that guy... but this feels kinda like the same as his last games just in isometric view.
Basically you are the one guy in a city full of virgins, milfs who somehow seem to have never had sex with another guy before and a bunch of asexual guys.

My guess is that it will probably end in a harem where the girls are randomly thrown at you and the story becomes non-existent again at approx. 50-60% of game's total completion.

Kind of a weak start in my opinion but I hope for the best.
NLT games keep getting progressively worse.

goddommit87

Aug 28, 2020
fan of the first 3 games, I started this one up, Got to the scrapyard part where you fight the 4-5 snatchers, Not a huge fan of the fight mechanics, tried many times, several different ways, no dice. I closed the game out of frustration. I hope NLT changes the fight. Kind of turned off my interest of the game if its filled with that.

Reactions: Darsint and adamsrm

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
The story is hilarious. The fighting mechanic is just bad, because the enemies move randomly (attack from behind impossible/random). The volume for the video is too loud compared to the settings you can make in the options. The new engine looks good.

I would wish for more body types and personalities - let's hope we will not not just fuck the same "big-titted-oh your cock is so big, let me sit on it" type of women....

Zeden

Apr 5, 2017
Buggy fight in scrap yard, when I get hit, invisible and indestructible enemies appear

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
fan of the first 3 games, I started this one up, Got to the scrapyard part where you fight the 4-5 snatchers, Not a huge fan of the fight mechanics, tried many times, several different ways, no dice. I closed the game out of frustration. I hope NLT changes the fight. Kind of turned off my interest of the game if its filled with that.
Yeah okay so the actual combat is super scuffed. The thugs moving on separate turns makes it really hard to actually fight. Not knowing how many steps you have before your turn "ends" is just retarded. And the bugs.. I lost a shield from hitting an enemy from the back during the scrapyard fight. Also the enemies being able to instantly jump to you is just.. what a design choice..
Not that it's impossible or anything since the game basically auto wins for you if you lose enough but the fact that the difficulty lowers every retry instead of giving you an option to improve is also kinda lame. I'd rather tough it out with an easier difficulty option tbh just feels unsatisfying overall.

Reactions: Sans Seraph

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
LETS GOOOOO!!! Finally! Ive been following the series since the first one. Can't wait to see where this goes.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes