2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I can confirm.

When you execute new launcher you click button to login to Patreon account using default browser which starts up automatically and takes you to Patreon site. If you need to log in to your Patreon account you do that there and Patreon sets a persistent cookie to recognise that and save you having to repeat this step in future until cookie expires of is erased; if you have logged in to Patreon previously login cookie saves you having to do this step. You then get redirected to NLT Media web page to give them formal consent to access your Patreon account directly to check if your NLT Media account with Patreon is in good standing and only then does the launcher's download and update features become accessible.

How any cracker can intercept and/or overcome the NLT Media to Patreon interaction to enable download of games and updates I can't imagine.

I do not believe this launcher is crackable because without Patreon account AND NLT Media account login is not possible. Only way to pirate game on f95zone is for legitimate downloader to download personally and then post full game and/or regular update only here I think. But look, guys, you can get SotS properly by subscribing I think $2 monthly using Patreon to NLT Media which I think is bargain. (y)
To bypass all thing if hacker can use the tokken id as well as hash file that gives you direct access to download tokken id and hash file show the launcher that you are logged in with paid account to that hacker need a paid account to ectarct the tokken id and hash file of that account.

s278a

May 8, 2017
Why is everybody so negative about the game? Is it bad? :oops:
Because not of the early state of the game, but of the really bad fighting concept. It was in first release very frustrating, then they adjusted it with the new update making it playable (not enjoyable). Now its again totally random. This semi-simultan real time fighting mechanic is terrible and for me to give only 1 star review at the moment. Over some other aspect can be discussed but thats really not worth as long we are not into the story or midgame content.

The fighting mechanic is something what needs to be adjusted early on, if you want to make it a new feature.

Reactions: xX2beXx

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
nlt just needs to leave RPGM behind
Make animations or something else because this engine is a fart

Lucifer_qq

May 19, 2020
stuck there for 3 min da fck ? i cant understand how the fck i fight him he stuck there not moving :/ bro combat so trash and annoying !

Last edited:

holylight99

Feb 18, 2023
anyone having problem with it crashing when u want to watch a scene or open scene at the moan zone theater? how to fix thank you. i'm using that save file from
Kelser

xX2beXx

Jul 3, 2017
Because not of the early state of the game, but of the really bad fighting concept. It was in first release very frustrating, then they adjusted it with the new update making it playable (not enjoyable). Now its again totally random. This semi-simultan real time fighting mechanic is terrible and for me to give only 1 star review at the moment. Over some other aspect can be discussed but thats really not worth as long we are not into the story or midgame content.

The fighting mechanic is something what needs to be adjusted early on, if you want to make it a new feature.
Thx for the info m8 :)

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
The fight with the guy in the sex shop is near impossible. You get stunlocked trying to move around. Dear god, just make this game a turn based combat system or make it a instant win, cause right now it simply doesn't work

Kylson23

Apr 24, 2019
Symphony of the Serpent [v0.2081] - Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android: approx. 280MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
0.2082?

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes