Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
I do not want to pay :whistle:
I'm side character here
I cannot do the stuffs MC i.e. you can do
Imma wait for you to update it
Stand proud, you are the one who is going to make it happen

View attachment 3898439
Technically NO ONE has to update anything, if someone does then its up to them. And just to point out having the Dogie moniker does seem apt, because your constant demanding since the update came out without even saying please...does make you sound like a bitch.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Just extracted the update, and what do I see: one character scene, one "pron movie" scene with characters from the previous games, and that nurse scene from the previous update. Am I missing something?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Just extracted the update, and what do I see: one character scene, one "pron movie" scene with characters from the previous games, and that nurse scene from the previous update. Am I missing something?
Nope. For me personally so far there is nearly no interesting scene in this game. But I know it'll change with time.

Dogie King

May 22, 2024

There won't be much until next month
The next update on the 15th of this month will only have side quests
The main story will be continued from the 2nd of September month for us freebies. You can expect goats to make it available for us around the 3–5th of September, so wait around then or cope with 10 minutes of update

1722791789241.png

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Here the update only-drive link for PC

Google Drive

Scroll a little up in threads to see more drive links for other versions shared by goat S.A.M STUDIOS
Thanks, but I meant why not use the same user friendly hosts we all know and love on the first post going forward like every other topic. The conspicuous absence of Gofile and Pixeldrain links are weird.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks, but I meant why not use the same user friendly hosts we all know and love on the first post going forward like every other topic. The conspicuous absence of Gofile and Pixeldrain links are weird.
Using those links mean the game is DMCA prone. Got a few times the Pixeldrain links DMCA'd last updates and the Uploader who added the links, didn't want to do that shit again or risk Mega/Pixel accounts.

Reactions: vemnaroladopai

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Using those links mean, the game is DMCA prone. Got a few times the Pixeldrain links DMCA'd, last updates and the Uploader who added the links, didn't want to do that shit again or risk his Mega/Pixel accounts.
...Oh, my bad. I forgot we're on a pirate site and not all threads are sanctioned by the developers. If anybody would DMCA a hentai game, I guess it would be one of the top dogs to do it. The N in NLT must stand for Nintendo.

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1 and Yakis0ba

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
...Oh, my bad. I forgot we're on a pirate site and not all threads are sanctioned by the developers. If anybody would DMCA a hentai game, I guess it would be one of the top dogs to do it. The N in NLT must stand for Nintendo.
Its not sure that NTL was it anyhow, could have been a white knight.

Is the game that bad? Seeing alot af people here complaining
They always complaining about anything :HideThePain:

Jaydon2000

Oct 20, 2021
Its not sure that NTL was it anyhow, could have been a white knight.

They always complaining about anything :HideThePain:
Based on reading the reviews you're actually right.. People can't be satisfied or give a real logical reason why they don't like the game. It's like toddlers getting a new toy and by the next week they want something new again.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Symphony of the Serpent [v.02082] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Official Update patches won't work with my compressions.

Win [371 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SymphonyOfTheSerpent-V02082
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes