2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
Very wise to put out 94 seconds of new content every 15 days, it gives the definition of "milking them for all they're worth" a whole new meaning.
Do you know what's not very wise? Distort all the facts. But the fact is that the author has released 3 huge games (+ small games and comics before that) completely completed, which are filled to capacity with scenes and content. And each game took him about 2 years. For two years, some other authors of similar content have done absolutely NOTHING

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
I definitely won't ever pay for this "game" but will see if I can dig it out from somewhere online, although it will be garbage 99%, ToN was funny and entertaining, Genesis went into some weird religious undertone, I can only imagine the depravity of this one, especially given the "cast" and how they look, lol

But the NLT guy is not a dummy, I saw that his Patreon is in top 50 or maybe even top 20 on the entire platform, raking in close too 100K a month.

Very wise to put out 94 seconds of new content every 15 days, it gives the definition of "milking them for all they're worth" a whole new meaning.
Nice troll post. I will bite, if he was actually putting out 94 secs of content in his normal releases, sure. In reality if you put those releases into 6 months blocks the content would match any dev here quite comfortably. If NLT is a milker, ALL dev's here are.

zeuskun

Jun 9, 2019
View attachment 3792181

Overview:
In a world consumed by a sex virus, a young man finds himself lost in a big city, far from home, and in possession of a mysterious relic. With the help of a harem of hotties, discover your identity and uncover a plot for revenge that puts heaven and hell on the edge of war!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trailer
Thread Updated: 2024-07-16
Release Date: 2024-07-16
Developer: NLT Media - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: .01075 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Due to code changes you have to restart the game. Old saves won't work.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Update Only: - - - -

View attachment 3792254 View attachment 3792223 View attachment 3792222 View attachment 3792220 View attachment 3792225 View attachment 3792221 View attachment 3792255 View attachment 3792344 View attachment 3792345 View attachment 3792233
It would be nice if they released a version for android apk

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Well, this is partly correct. The US is now on CDT not CST, so the clocks are one hour forward. 18:00 CDT is 23:00 UTC. So, calculate your local time zone fron UTC.
Sorry - no - it's totally correct because the annouced time was in CST - no mention of changing for CDT ... you may be right in reality but that's not what was annouced.

Reactions: Petzl

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Sorry - no - it's totally correct because the annouced time was in CST - no mention of changing for CDT ... you may be right in reality but that's not what was annouced.
Hey I live in the CST or in the summer the CDT. So I know that now we are UTC -5. What difference does it make now. The only people who will get the release at that time are the Grand Master Patreon members. With the new downloader that has been released, there will not be a pirate version for quite some time after the Patreon release anyway.

Drcozs

Aug 3, 2024
Damn the amount of coomers here is insane. Go give NLT more money, why are you even wasting time responding to me? Go and tip your hardworking dev.

Reactions: JoeyGucci
2.80 star(s) 21 Votes