2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I checked your YouTube, though, and from where did you get the update? ;) Enlighten us
you have to pay. I'm keeping patreon subscription for a couple of months more to see if this game is good as it's still in early stages of development.

ArchKerberus

Jun 2, 2021
Do you? Or do you have nothing better to do that complaining about people that have nothing better to do than wait for a 10 min update with one sex scene ?
The developer of the game has said (well known, dunno if OP has it on Dev spoiler tab as info) that he changed the TIME OF THE DAYS (2nd and 15th of each month) he'll unload new stuff, from Mornings practically to EVENINGS on same day, don't remember his timezone but (correct me if I'm wrong) was GMT(?). In some cases, depending on YOUR TIMEZONE (which it seems to be for most people HERE now), new content will come every 3rd/16th each months now.

Previously, he unloaded them, officially, in 'mornings' so it made sense that in the same days, the rest had it available.

So, chill out, use the 'search' feature on top, but even before that, you can already just reload the page/tab, and see if the 'link' has changed to most recent release numbers.

There's plenty of other cool stuff in this site while we all wait for the release, people can point you to other well known games (maybe not by you) that you might like too.

Or, just support the dev officially in his patreon.

Patience is a virtue, moreso nowadays.

Reactions: percypoasdo

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
The developer of the game has said (well known, dunno if OP has it on Dev spoiler tab as info) that he changed the TIME OF THE DAYS (2nd and 15th of each month) he'll unload new stuff, from Mornings practically to EVENINGS on same day, don't remember his timezone but (correct me if I'm wrong) was GMT(?). In some cases, depending on YOUR TIMEZONE (which it seems to be for most people HERE now), new content will come every 3rd/16th each months now.

Previously, he unloaded them, officially, in 'mornings' so it made sense that in the same days, the rest had it available.

So, chill out, use the 'search' feature on top, but even before that, you can already just reload the page/tab, and see if the 'link' has changed to most recent release numbers.

There's plenty of other cool stuff in this site while we all wait for the release, people can point you to other well known games (maybe not by you) that you might like too.

Or, just support the dev officially in his patreon.

Patience is a virtue, moreso nowadays.

NLT changed the update time from 10 a.m. CST to 6 p.m. CST

The majority of people get the update on the morning of the 3rd or 16th of the month now, so yes, although they did give a reason that it would help them for finding bugs and stuff

They also delayed the main story until next month, so this month only two side quest updates

That is all, I think the update should be here in a few hours

:coffee:

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
Well, someone got the same animation type as NLTS games and a good story game packed with action harem. Let me know though :whistle:

It is difficult to find good ones from this many games here, and a lot of time and data goes to waste, so it would be helpful

MikeHansen

Mar 4, 2023
Here is launcher installer for inpection, but worthless without correct ID:

I post to encourage player to become NLT Media supporter.
I prefer my games DRM-free so I really dislike the launcher idea. I buy my games on GOG and I plan on buying this one on GOG as well when it gets released there. I am using the version here because I am curious and an ongoing patreon subscription imo is overpriced (23 bucks every month with en estimated development time of 2 years ... 552 bucks) - even when I backed some kickstarter projects it was cheaper. I will buy the game at day one when it gets released on GOG. GOG however would never accept the game if it had DRM and requires online connection to work. So is this launcher just a launcher or does it also prevents the game fro getting launched without being logged in?

Hmmm ... just tested the launcher It COULD be that the launcher actually is just an installer that downloads the files but does not do anything else. At least the app calls itself installer and not launcher.

Last edited:
Reactions: popolarios

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I prefer my games DRM-free so I really dislike the launcher idea. I buy my games on GOG and I plan on buying this one on GOG as well when it gets released there. I am using the version here because I am curious and an ongoing patreon subscription imo is overpriced (23 bucks every month with en estimated development time of 2 years ... 552 bucks) - even when I backed some kickstarter projects it was cheaper. I will buy the game at day one when it gets released on GOG. GOG however would never accept the game if it had DRM and requires online connection to work. So is this launcher just a launcher or does it also prevents the game fro getting launched without being logged in?

Hmmm ... just tested the launcher It COULD be that the launcher actually is just an installer that downloads the files but does not do anything else. At least the app calls itself installer and not launcher.
Why does everyone quote the 23 per month. When the lowest tier is $2... Also if people can afford $23 per month that's up to them. It's about showing support to the developer.

Many games have high tiers with 1-2 updates a year

MikeHansen

Mar 4, 2023
Why does everyone quote the 23 per month. When the lowest tier is $2... Also if people can afford $23 per month that's up to them. It's about showing support to the developer.

I never criticised those who were willing to pay $23 per month.

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020

Supporting the developer even for a minimal amount is a wise decision. I love the NLT games so much that I always want to save them to disk or leave them for my great-grandchildren. Moreover, I live in a place where problems with Internet access often occur. Therefore, I always also need a version that works independently.. But this is not even a problem - we are not talking about Denuvo. Moreover, the developer releases games outside of its website. It’s just that many are too impatient and cannot wait even a day.)
They need everything at once, and then they go and write their stupid reviews about a game at an early stage of development. About a game that is already released 2 times a month

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
The actual news was this.

" ... the launch time for each update will be 6PM CST instead of 10AM CST ..."

CST is : UTC-06:00 which makes 06:00 CST = 00:00 UTC, 01:00 BST or 02:00 CEST
Well, this is partly correct. The US is now on CDT not CST, so the clocks are one hour forward. 18:00 CDT is 23:00 UTC. So, calculate your local time zone fron UTC.

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes