2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
This has not been confirmed yet.
I can confirm.

When you execute new launcher you click button to login to Patreon account using default browser which starts up automatically and takes you to Patreon site. If you need to log in to your Patreon account you do that there and Patreon sets a persistent cookie to recognise that and save you having to repeat this step in future until cookie expires of is erased; if you have logged in to Patreon previously login cookie saves you having to do this step. You then get redirected to NLT Media web page to give them formal consent to access your Patreon account directly to check if your NLT Media account with Patreon is in good standing and only then does the launcher's download and update features become accessible.

How any cracker can intercept and/or overcome the NLT Media to Patreon interaction to enable download of games and updates I can't imagine.

I do not believe this launcher is crackable because without Patreon account AND NLT Media account login is not possible. Only way to pirate game on f95zone is for legitimate downloader to download personally and then post full game and/or regular update only here I think. But look, guys, you can get SotS properly by subscribing I think $2 monthly using Patreon to NLT Media which I think is bargain. (y)

Last edited:

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
I can confirm.

When you execute new launcher you click button to login to Patreon account using default browser which starts up automatically and takes you to Patreon site. If you need to log in to your Patreon account you do that there and Patreon sets a persistent cookie to recognise that and save you having to repeat this step in future until cookie expires of is erased; if you have logged in to Patreon previously login cookie saves you having to do this step. You then get redirected to NLT Media web page to give them formal consent to access your Patreon account directly to check if your NLT Media account with Patreon is in good standing and only then does the launcher's download and update features become accessible.

How any cracker can intercept the NLT Media to Patreon and back step to enable downloads of games and updates I can't imagine.

I do not believe this launcher is crackable because without Patreon account AND NLT Media account login is not possible. Only way to pirate game on f95zone is for legitimate downloader to download personally and then post full game and/or regular update only here I think. But look, guys, you can get SotS properly by subscribing I think $2 monthly using Patreon to NLT Media which I think is bargain. (y)
You can't with 2dollar. you need to get Grand Master tier if you want to play now, which costs 23$.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
You can't with 2dollar. you need to get Grand Master tier if you want to play now, which costs 23$.
Yes and no. All Patreon subscibers get game eventually only difference is that Casual $2 member gets game six weeks after Grand Master. (y) If you want game and can't wait you are correct and must pay a lot of money for that. (n) Personally I can live being three updates behind Grand Master to save myself $21. ;)

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
View attachment 3792181

Overview:
In a world consumed by a sex virus, a young man finds himself lost in a big city, far from home, and in possession of a mysterious relic. With the help of a harem of hotties, discover your identity and uncover a plot for revenge that puts heaven and hell on the edge of war!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trailer
Thread Updated: 2024-07-16
Release Date: 2024-07-16
Developer: NLT Media - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: .01075 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Due to code changes you have to restart the game. Old saves won't work.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Update Only: - - - -

View attachment 3792254 View attachment 3792223 View attachment 3792222 View attachment 3792220 View attachment 3792225 View attachment 3792221 View attachment 3792255 View attachment 3792344 View attachment 3792345 View attachment 3792233

When will you update it
Update is already out

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
The other games are on Steam. I'll just wait until it comes out there. It's not like I'm desperate to play this so I can wait. If it doesn't come out on Steam then it's not the end of the world either, I'll just play something else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deepsu985

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Apparently the game can only be played now by logging into your paypig Patreon account. So if you're not the King Coomer tier with $69 a month support level, you can't access it.
I can confirm.

How any cracker can intercept and/or overcome the NLT Media to Patreon interaction to enable download of games and updates I can't imagine.

This is not true. While it does have a launcher, it is meaningless. As the RPGM game just gets downloaded can be copied out of the folder and played without the launcher. I don't even think there is really an option to make RPGM games piracy proof.
There is one thing though, the possibility that when downloaded via the launcher, the launcher ads your patreon information into the games files and doxxes the leaker.

It could be different for SotS, but without having it leaked or bought myself I can't check. But basically everything is crack able, even always online games/denuvo DRM.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Well that sucks!, fun while it lasted I guess. I might wait until the game is 50% done then sign up.
That is what is weirdest with NLT Media subscription.
This is not true. While it does have a launcher, it is meaningless. As the RPGM game just gets downloaded can be copied out of the folder and played without the launcher. I don't even think there is really an option to make RPGM games piracy proof.
There is one thing though, the possibility that when downloaded via the launcher, the launcher ads your patreon information into the games files and doxxes the leaker.

It could be different for SotS, but without having it leaked or bought myself I can't check. But basically everything is crack able, even always online games/denuvo DRM.
Yes. Game once downloaded can be played without launcher by starting executable but game cannot be obtained without launcher/installer/updater, which I refer to as launcher, or direct download from NLT Media server using browser with same method of login only. (y) Launcher is Windows application and Mac, Android and Linux user have to download direct to get and update game. I think no cracked launcher this time so only Grand Master donating downloaded game and updates to f95zone will enable players to play most recent version for free. ;) I do not think player will be using craked launcher this time to get and update game. :cry:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That is what is weirdest with NLT Media subscription.

Yes. Game once downloaded can be played without launcher by starting executable but game cannot be obtained without launcher/installer/updater, which I refer to as launcher, or direct download from NLT Media server using browser with same method of login only. (y) Launcher is Windows application and Mac, Android and Linux user have to download direct to get and update game. I think no cracked launcher this time so only Grand Master donating downloaded game and updates to f95zone will enable players to play most recent version for free. ;) I do not think player will be using craked launcher this time to get and update game. :cry:
Hmm maybe I miss understood you, but you needed to download from the NTL Media server before too so only Patreons could access it anyways so nothing has changed in that regard.
The only thing I see now is that there will be no Android downloadable version. Even if the newest version is Grandmaster only (it won't be for ever) the Mac version of the game should be able to be modified into working like it is on Windows (IIRC for RPGM games). Basically the only thing that stops Pirates atm is the price and possibility of doxx from the Win version.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Ialmost agree with you. I also play (decent) PC games. I have been waiting for the scene to hack a Denuvo game, but after 2 years I just bought the game.

That being said, this game will not be protected by Denuvo because you have to pay for every month they protect you.

I will wait and see what happens. And must honestly say that NLT did a clever trick although a lot of script kiddies here will disagree and keep on yelling the "holy" F95 slogan.

UPDATE! HERO? and go on.

Reactions: Amil Io

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Hmm maybe I miss understood you, but you needed to download from the NTL Media server before too so only Patreons could access it anyways so nothing has changed in that regard.
The only thing I see now is that there will be no Android downloadable version. Even if the newest version is Grandmaster only (it won't be for ever) the Mac version of the game should be able to be modified into working like it is on Windows (IIRC for RPGM games). Basically the only thing that stops Pirates atm is the price and possibility of doxx from the Win version.
If you are not a member of NLT's patreon then where did you getting those links?

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes