lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Was this update only those 4 basic story scenes? Nothing for the secondary girls or anything else? Kinda barebones :(
I believe this month's focus is story progression with the main girls. I heard that the update system would be alternating per month. August was all about the secondary girls and side quests, so September's going to be everything main. If my intel is correct, then October's back to the side girls, rinse and repeat until the end of the whole game.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Don't we have an online guide? Not only those wasteful youtube videos. But just like with genesis order, someone who says were we can find what? So we can check what we are missing and not having to watch 10 youtube videos

Reactions: El Buho

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Don't we have an online guide? Not only those wasteful youtube videos. But just like with genesis order, someone who says were we can find what? So we can check what we are missing and not having to watch 10 youtube videos
There's a walkthrough in the OP where a dedicated community member
AnonimeGamer
updates the guide every release of a newer version.

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I believe this month's focus is story progression with the main girls. I heard that the update system would be alternating per month. August was all about the secondary girls and side quests, so September's going to be everything main. If my intel is correct, then October's back to the side girls, rinse and repeat until the end of the whole game.
Every 2nd of the month is main story update. 15th is side quests update

Septembers main story update was delayed due to launch issues

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
As I see some people are struggling to find how to progress. I post a walkthrough (not made by me, found in NLT discord server). This is a step by step guide to get everything. If someone could pin this in OP. I think it would be great for someone who needs it. I will update this comment as soon as the next version comes out :)

Version: 04091
Awesome AnonimeGamer ! Thanks so much for this!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AnonimeGamer

atoxx

Oct 20, 2022
hey, as for the location of the records I think it works the same as for “tresure of nadia” I myself search by “appdata” but can not locate

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes