JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Whoa, I really don't like this approach. An update with no progress in a story whatsoever? They're really preparing to milk this for a really long time. 1% incremental each update, not like 2-3% increment like ToN or TGO.
So youve just not read any of the reports, or watched any of the interviews. Where NLT has stated that this game will have main story updates on the second of every month. While the bonus content will be on the 15th of every month.

As it gives NLT and his team longer to build fully voiced scenes for the main story updates

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I'm waiting for this to get a bit more content before jumping in but looking at the movies in the latest version... is it just me or are these the worst models they've created for a game yet? (don't know about Lust Epidemic but playted through ToN and TGO)
And what's with all the foot stuff so early on?

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Theres no incest in this game
Isn't like previous games where there isn't any incest *wink wink* but from context it definitely seems like character XYZ could be the mom, sister, aunt, etc. if there was incest? Games often get around this is landlady, housemate, etc.

Reactions: Karmasaur
Aug 16, 2023
Isn't like previous games where there isn't any incest *wink wink* but from context it definitely seems like character XYZ could be the mom, sister, aunt, etc. if there was incest? Games often get around this is landlady, housemate, etc.
That is not the case for this particular game. The family that takes in the MC is not related to him. While he has no memory of his past life (at this point in the story), we have yet to be introduced to any other characters that may possibly be related to him.

So no, Julia and Grace are not related to the MC.

Don Kilot

Mar 8, 2023
Is anyone here familiar with the RPG Maker engine?
The internal player cannot adapt the HD videos correctly.
They are too large (4x resolution) and only play the top left corner.
Since it worked with TON and TGO, I think that probably only some files that needs to be adjusted (like a CSS file on a website). I just don't know which one. I am not familiar with RPGM.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
That is not the case for this particular game. The family that takes in the MC is not related to him. While he has no memory of his past life (at this point in the story), we have yet to be introduced to any other characters that may possibly be related to him.

So no, Julia and Grace are not related to the MC.
That's disappointing. Looks like "No Limit Taboo" has turned into "Lots of Limits Taboo."

Reactions: Parilto

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
[SIZE=5Symphony of the Serpent [v.05092] [NLT Media] - Compressed[/SIZE]

Win [465 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pdpax

May 2, 2022
[SIZE=5Symphony of the Serpent [v.05092] [NLT Media] - Compressed[/SIZE]

Win [465 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On behalf of everyone, Thanks. We love you. <3

Reactions: Kuntsukao and Bob69
3.20 star(s) 43 Votes