Kingsting09

Dec 27, 2019
The update not working the side chicks 2 in the red light and one nurse , fill the affection metre and then appreciation with gifts but scene doesnt unlocks and one girl in the red oight cant fill her appreciation, folowed walkthrough to the t.
The shelf in the church is bugged too.

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
The update not working the side chicks 2 in the red light and one nurse , fill the affection metre and then appreciation with gifts but scene doesnt unlocks and one girl in the red oight cant fill her appreciation, folowed walkthrough to the t.
The shelf in the church is bugged too.
Solution 1 -
Reinstall everything again (full game)
Backup Save File
Place Save File inside the New Game Folder

Solution 2-
Download Update Only
Replace the files inside the game folder

Both works but Solution 1 is better than Solution 2
Do what you want
If it does not fix, get some job and buy some good PC to make it work
Only Donkeys try to run GTA 6 on mobile phone

sukuna-sukuna-smile.gif

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
As I see some people are struggling to find how to progress. I post a walkthrough (not made by me, found in NLT discord server). This is a step by step guide to get everything. If someone could pin this in OP. I think it would be great for someone who needs it. I will update this comment as soon as the next version comes out :)

Version: 05092
Thank you for posting this! It is very helpful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AnonimeGamer

Apartment817

Jul 5, 2022
What's the point of having strangers give hints if they are absolutely useless?

I was trying to play without a walkthrough and got almost all the way through. I didn't know it, but all I had left was two level two scenes with side girls.

The hints were something like "I don't eat hotdogs they are too sexual" and "Isn't staring at women's thighs great?".

Those don't led the player to realize they need to flirt in the hospital breakroom or at the bar.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016

I was trying to play without a walkthrough and got almost all the way through. I didn't know it, but all I had left was two level two scenes with side girls.

The hints were something like "I don't eat hotdogs they are too sexual" and "Isn't staring at women's thighs great?".

Those don't led the player to realize they need to flirt in the hospital breakroom or at the bar.
I will admit the hints seem kind of flawed, they are more like pun hints. Saying this basically because the hint points to the type of scene you unlock, which you won't know about till you guess which girl and unlock it. Definitely doesn't seem useful for unlocking, which should be the function of a hint. I see what it was hinting at though, it makes sense AFTER you find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apartment817

pdpax

May 2, 2022

They're just telling you there's something more you have to discover. What do you want them to do? Tell you to go talk to someone at the hospital or at the bar? That's absurd. You could expect that from the oracle, but not from strangers. And if the oracle says that, the game wouldn't be remotely as fun. Hustling to find out what you've missed is a part of NLT games. Otherwise it would be just a visual novel.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
They're just telling you there's something more you have to discover. What do you want them to do? Tell you to go talk to someone at the hospital or at the bar? That's absurd. You could expect that from the oracle, but not from strangers. And if the oracle says that, the game wouldn't be remotely as fun. Hustling to find out what you've missed is a part of NLT games. Otherwise it would be just a visual novel.
Most hints give a clue what you're looking for, ie: finding a nut in the grass for the recipe piece for this release. Now you know you're looking for a nut in a grassy area, only a handful in the game. Another example points directly to the freight yard, so you scan the area.

The hints for the scene unlocks don't point to girls or the area...yes you know that there are 3 scenes to unlock in the menu. But now you're guessing amoung the whole cast of girls to find which one. Something you would do w/o the hint anyways.

So at minimum, for the clue to be any kind of use, it should point to the girl in some vague way. I mean, the hotdog one points to the one of the diner girls but ends up being the hospital chick. I'll give it a very slight benefit for being the one in the break room. But it's very clear that in reality all the clues were pointing to was the position, and that points to nothing until after you have found it.

HollowVoice

May 26, 2017
The hints for the scene unlocks don't point to girls or the area...yes you know that there are 3 scenes to unlock in the menu. But now you're guessing amoung the whole cast of girls to find which one. Something you would do w/o the hint anyways.
Think of it as both the stranger and the phone display pointing you in the direction of side girls, as opposed to nuts in the grass, an item in the outskirts, an item in the church, etc. That's six places to look instead of every area in the game.

Not only that, but the six girls are gathered in only three locations. So, three small-ish places to look.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023

Agree with this - I don't mind a puzzle, in fact I quite enjoy one, but I don't like it where you have to wander around randomly in the hope of finding something.

Other examples in this update

- how on earth was I supposed to know to wander around under those particular trees to find the nut. Okay, I get that nuts come from trees, but it took quite a bit of random walking around to stumble into it - the only reason I persevered was because I knew it was there somewhere from the Youtube guide - otherwise I would have moved on assuming it was somewhere else.

- and the pain killers - there was a clue something like "do the elites have better access to medicine" so I spent ages searching the mansion and the VIP apartments, but turned out to be the Snake Oil which I already had - so what was the clue about and why on earth would I think that Snake Oil is a pain killer

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Most hints give a clue what you're looking for, ie: finding a nut in the grass for the recipe piece for this release. Now you know you're looking for a nut in a grassy area, only a handful in the game. Another example points directly to the freight yard, so you scan the area.

So at minimum, for the clue to be any kind of use, it should point to the girl in some vague way. I mean, the hotdog one points to the one of the diner girls but ends up being the hospital chick. I'll give it a very slight benefit for being the one in the break room. But it's very clear that in reality all the clues were pointing to was the position, and that points to nothing until after you have found it.
its a puzzle game...

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Hermit

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
its a puzzle game...
It is, and if you want to go through without the walkthrough or hints, the challenge is there. But the point of a hint is to give you an idea of what to do or where to look. You shouldn't be completely clueless or mislead by a hint, that negates the whole point of the mechanic.
I was originally posting all this and supporting the original posters feedback because I was thinking this is one of those threads where the dev is an active member (especially since I @'d the wrong dev in my original response). Now I can't remember if this is or isn't. So the whole chain of conversation/feedback might be completely pointless.
The point wasn't to just vent to other users, it was to aid in the developement of the game. If I had remembered the dev isn't on here I probably wouldn't of responded in the first place. Oh well.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
It is, and if you want to go through without the walkthrough or hints, the challenge is there. But the point of a hint is to give you an idea of what to do or where to look. You shouldn't be completely clueless or mislead by a hint, that negates the whole point of the mechanic.
I was originally posting all this and supporting the original posters feedback because I was thinking this is one of those threads where the dev is an active member (especially since I @'d the wrong dev in my original response). Now I can't remember if this is or isn't. So the whole chain of conversation/feedback might be completely pointless.
The point wasn't to just vent to other users, it was to aid in the developement of the game. If I had remembered the dev isn't on here I probably wouldn't of responded in the first place. Oh well.
Guys, Just give up and use the "hand holder" walk-through. It is a lot less stressful and you don't feel like a dumb ass for missing something.

Reactions: Apartment817

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Guys, Just give up and use the "hand holder" walk-through. It is a lot less stressful and you don't feel like a dumb ass for missing something.
lol, you don't need to @ me on that one, but I appreciate you making sure. :)
I always watch the video walk through after attempting to use the in game system. Some updates I don't need the video, but I certainly don't waste my time blindly looking if the in game system and natural dialogue isn't enough to understand what to do.

Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
lol, you don't need to @ me on that one, but I appreciate you making sure. :)
I always watch the video walk through after attempting to use the in game system. Some updates I don't need the video, but I certainly don't waste my time blindly looking if the in game system and natural dialogue isn't enough to understand what to do.
Yevaud6, yes my statement was not necessarily directed to you, I just wanted wanted to post my related thoughts.
Personally, I would rather just blindly follow the GREG87 hand holder guide, as opposed to trying to catch everything shown in videos. Sometimes the maker of the video is not spot on, but GREG87 always is.

3.20 star(s) 48 Votes