neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
I can think of a couple of games here that even 10 years aint a sufficient time to finish it.
not NLT. they are very disciplined when it comes to updating and finishing a game. They already were working on Symphony of a Serpant and released footage of the game even though the genesis order wasnt at 100%.

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
Lola is the only female character in an NLT media game who can finally compete with Sofia and Diana. Sofia and Diana were always my favourites and there has never been a female character in an NLT Media game that I cared about more than those two. But now Lola is definitely at least as good as those two.
My only concern with this game is that the idea of one male character taking all those beautiful women continues. I hope we can see more than one male character this time.

Thornnn

Sep 13, 2023
july launch, make it 3 month since release, 6%... 12months probably 24%. Let's be generous and hope they take some huge leaps during some updates, that 30% in a year. hopefully more but i doubt it.

I guess in 2027 we got a full game. Man, that sucks.
Lmao there is all the new features and writing shit to take care of at start, of course it's slow now, he did say it would take aroud 2 years to finish so we will maybe have 24% by the start of 2025.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
How do you guys know what variable or item to edit on Save Editor? Is there a description/legend of every variable?

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
not NLT. they are very disciplined when it comes to updating and finishing a game. They already were working on Symphony of a Serpant and released footage of the game even though the genesis order wasnt at 100%.
Ik, it was a compliment on these devs.
My only concern with this game is that the idea of one male character taking all those beautiful women continues. I hope we can see more than one male character this time.
I'm with you on this one and I'm totally in for sharing, swinging or ntr. But sad to say that there's too many vanilla dudes in this industry and they def moan with your proposition.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

BootyCall.png

Next week it's time for some booty call action! A new home is coming in the next update for Symphony of the Serpent and with it comes some spicy action. A new quest also leads to some love from a couple of horny ladies. And who wouldn't want to see a picture of a very sexy mama on a hot day at the beach?

We're also hard at work on the next chapter which will feature some absolutely insane new scenes. Brace yourself for some wild twists.

Thank you everyone for all the support! Have a wonderful week!

Black_Bigalow

Aug 3, 2024
Lola is the only female character in an NLT media game who can finally compete with Sofia and Diana. Sofia and Diana were always my favourites and there has never been a female character in an NLT Media game that I cared about more than those two. But now Lola is definitely at least as good as those two.
For me Clare is the best from TON , Melissa is the best from TGO and SOTS I'm expecting a lot from Amira the city's guvnor

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Finished the latest update and came to the conclusion that NLT is losing momentum. TON is in my opinion by far the best game they made. SOS does not even come close to TON. Beware that this is my opinion. And I am sure that other people may think different.

In this game the "gimmicks" are nice to see. Eg. the lipsync and that kind of things. But story wise it is less. I will keep on playing. But NLT is at the moment not my favourite dev.

Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong

Idontknowone

Jan 12, 2018
IMO:

LE: 10/10 STORY - GAMEPLAY 8/10 - SEX SCENES 7/10
TON: 7/10 STORY - GAMEPLAY 7/10 - SEX SCENES 8/10
TGO: 6,5 STORY - GAMEPLAY 6 - SEX SCENES 9/10

Reactions: Thornnn

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 4107728

Next week it's time for some booty call action! A new home is coming in the next update for Symphony of the Serpent and with it comes some spicy action. A new quest also leads to some love from a couple of horny ladies. And who wouldn't want to see a picture of a very sexy mama on a hot day at the beach?

We're also hard at work on the next chapter which will feature some absolutely insane new scenes. Brace yourself for some wild twists.

Thank you everyone for all the support! Have a wonderful week!
BOOTY Calll Yeyyy i wonder what it will be - ARMPIT, FOOT, THIGH or Maybe a TOE JOB :) PFFTTT

Last edited:
Reactions: VJTony42069
3.20 star(s) 48 Votes