Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Did anyone find this part of the update a little weird.

The MC is at the Apex Centre and is met by Leila who now works there as an intern and offers to show him around the non-secure labs. They go upstairs and are intercepted by Amanda and Lillian who question what Leila is doing but then agree it is okay for Leila to show the MC around as long as they stay away from the secure areas, at which point the MC says that he is going home and he will meet up with Leila at some other point.

I know it is only a story, and it isn’t supposed to make perfect sense, but seemed a bit weird that having agreed to go on a tour, then having got permission for the tour, he bails and goes home instead.
Read the papers Leila dropped on floor. (y)

Reactions: NH1980

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I have never use SubscribeStar so can't say fairly. I never understand why mom-son thing wanted so badly rather than step-mom/step-son or just MILF/younger man scenario. Don't feel it and never have felt it. In lewd game only change of name of character from given name to "Mom" or something in game usually needed for normal game to become incest game. Why such a small thing is so important to some players makes zero sense to me. Why fantasy of fucking direct blood relative seems vital to some I cannot fathom nor to be honest do I care to. Just plain weird to me and always will be. :LOL:
Eh, it's the taboo mature of things I would assume. Like the ultimate "no-no" thing to cross off your bucket list. Would someone doe it IRL? Probably not, but with the (usually) gorgeous women in these games, that would be like the top 1% of 1% of what IRL people would look like in those scenarios it's a fun role-play type thing.

And why not step-whatever? Easy, because "step-whatever" is no different than hooking up with some random woman you met somewhere else. 'Strep-whatever' is only associated through marriage, and that's just a legal contract, there is no real other connection going on there and so no real deep emotion or connection.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Eh, it's the taboo mature of things I would assume. Like the ultimate "no-no" thing to cross off your bucket list. Would someone doe it IRL? Probably not, but with the (usually) gorgeous women in these games, that would be like the top 1% of 1% of what IRL people would look like in those scenarios it's a fun role-play type thing.

And why not step-whatever? Easy, because "step-whatever" is no different than hooking up with some random woman you met somewhere else. 'Strep-whatever' is only associated through marriage, and that's just a legal contract, there is no real other connection going on there and so no real deep emotion or connection.
Makes no sense to me least of all why so many get so exercised and angry that incest content is absent. :unsure: Seems like a very big thing for some people to me which I find very odd. :confused: I think maybe a person need to be wired, or something happens developmentally, for person to have this kink. I am not sexologist, psychologist, or psychiatrist but there plenty of player hereabout for professional to study Oedipus drive while I will continue to enjoy game that does not turn stomach. :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Parilto

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Read the papers Leila dropped on floor. (y)

I did read those, but the opportunity to do that was after he decided not to bother with the tour. As I said, it is just a story, no big deal, just odd that after agreeing to the tour, then getting permission to do the tour, he then says, "actually I can't be bothered, maybe some other time".

neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
Make that 2028, enjoy!
july launch, make it 3 month since release, 6%... 12months probably 24%. Let's be generous and hope they take some huge leaps during some updates, that 30% in a year. hopefully more but i doubt it.

I guess in 2027 we got a full game. Man, that sucks.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I must have more of Julia. She is the best redhead MILF I've seen since... damn can't remember the name of it. There was magic, and she ran a bakery, completely blanking.
But I would dearly like to be more active in corrupting the women of this game. They seem to fall into two categories. OVersexed and very innocent. But I haven't played the previous games very often - too slow to get into - and I don't know if I should expect the MC to be proactive in turning Julia away from her husband or not.

Salax1980

Sep 29, 2019
At the beginning of V.06101 I go to the red light district.
Tony will come towards you as soon as we go into Big Tits & Food my screen goes black and freezes.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
i noticed something, i always did the update download only, but no matter how many times i did the update, when you walk on the map / move normaly in the house or other, the game is slow, very slow sometime, like i was watching a video with a 0.5x or 0.25x speed sometimes, kinematics only was normal, and for the video, i think it was normal or 0.75x speed. so I went to plan B, downloaded the full game, and the speed returned to normal.

Last edited:

Nacman

Nov 3, 2020
Are there different story arcs? Like if you refuse Lola's advances does anything else happen besides skipping the BJ later in the game? I've got two save files just in case, but curious if anybody has the definitive answer.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I hate that animation that looks like a quadraplegic is getting up from the wheelchair for the first time ever. Thst animation even has the head movements and all. Definitely quadraplegic, or at least with some brain paralisis. If you play charriots of fire at least it becomes motivational.

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Hermit

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
july launch, make it 3 month since release, 6%... 12months probably 24%. Let's be generous and hope they take some huge leaps during some updates, that 30% in a year. hopefully more but i doubt it.

I guess in 2027 we got a full game. Man, that sucks.
I can think of a couple of games here that even 10 years aint a sufficient time to finish it.

3.20 star(s) 48 Votes