Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Huh? That is what I say. NLT Media is vanilla because vanilla supporters collectively pay more than incest kink people by a long chalk. Which is why NLT Media turned down perversion in games. If incest kink people paid more NLT Media could go to Subscribestar, where anything goes, and sell to Oedipal market make more money but doesn't. (y) There is also issues with credit card company not servicing payment for mom-son thing when reported one of reasons Patreon banned it. :cautious: Hard to get paid if happens.
Thing is most customer want vanilla game without incest popular with smaller audience, so catering for vanilla customer makes business sense. Business is business. Unless small incest person market pays bigger amount than bigger vanilla person market no sense to serve the kinks of the first for more normal vanilla demands of second. Also in some country actually illegal and punishable to sell certain content. Germany in particular is very strict about such thing.

NLT dropped gangbang, bbc and sharing because male player character only is far more popular, he dropped 'cest because patreon is far more popular than subscribestar. Uberpie was banned from patreon, his subscribestar supporter count is less than 50% of what had on patreon and that's generally the case. It's highly likely if patreon changed its policy to allow 'cest NLT and most other adult devs would make 'cest content.

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
the MC got to get to know the female characters and get a bit familiar with them can't just pump in them and bang them this is how the story works the developper is making the right decisions , it's just hard for us to be waiting a month for just 3 scenes without real action but i believe in the next chapters there'll be plenty of action for the MC....if you enter the scene player in the previous nlt games you'll notice that sex scenes begun in the first line of the scene player , the developper is teasing us a little more further hopefully there'll will be good content in the coming chapters
True, but I'll correct you a little. It's hard for people to wait two weeks for a new update because they are used to new updates happening every two weeks.
How much time does a good video game developer who frequently supports his game need? This is approximately 3-4 months. Or this is 8 updates if the game was published by NLT. Sometimes I want to advise others to connect these 8 updates mentally and evaluate it as one update.. Will there be a lot of content in it?
I think it's a lot. While hanging out their snot, the “players” cannot wait 2 weeks, forgetting to look around and realizing that so often no one does them.. This spoiled them.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
I really enjoyed this update. :) The game had some very high quality animation, dubbing, and was very movie like in parts. Olivia looked strikingly attractive in close up :love: and the scene with her and the MC was extraordinarily well done. :p The side-girl thing doesn't do it for me but the story thing has fully engaged my interest and made look forward to more of the same to relish. :) Really really good... for me anyway. (y)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Found a workaround for the Hotdogging and Thighjob scene freezing

fist go to Lucy the nurse, Do the handjob scene, then the hotdogging, it should not freeze, afterwards you you should be able to do Divya's thighjob scene without issue.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Symphony of the Serpent - HD Video Mod v.06101

The videos have the same resolution (read info); BUT are in 60FPS, have much more clarity, are color-corrected, have less compression-artifacts and a slightly sharper image. It's only tested on Windows-PCs. MacOS could also work.

Before you start: Please make a backup first (just in case).
The mod will replace video-files in the folder "SotS Gamefolder > movies".

Installation is very simple:
Download the zip-file and extract it into the SotS game-folder and replace the old video-files.
Thats it. You don't need anything else (no engine-updates or mods needed for max. compatibility).

The HD Video Mods for the predecessors can be found here:
Treasure of Nadia - HD Video Mod 1.0117
The Genesis Order - HD Video Mod 1.05

I also made some Icons they can be found here:
NLT Docking- & Windows-Icons

REQUEST FOR HELP
If any of you know how to make the 2K videos suitable for the new NLT-Video-Player. Please get in touch. I have to render everything twice and the 768p version does not meet my and certainly not your expectations. Unfortunately I have no idea how RPGM works. If you're a horny RPGM-Expert and know how to fix it...
View attachment 4043288

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can feel the pain you must have had just looking at the comparison screenshots
thanks for your work, it certainly wasn't me who was going to do it.

the overall native quality of the animations is just unacceptable for someone like NLT. i'm surprised so few people point it out.
It's weird that 2K videos aren't supported in-game because I remember ToN being compatible with higher resolutions, isn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Kilot

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SymphonyOfTheSerpent-V06101
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
And nothing of value was lost...
I hope that was sarcasm, because the vast majority of hentai games are hot garbage now. And it's not just from the lack of incest content, it's from all the half-assed implied incest. Lazy, incompetent developers putting out "choose your own relationship" stories that start off with "Landlady" as the default. Followed by a series of grammatical and contextual errors throughout the game.

mcguill

May 10, 2020
I hope that was sarcasm, because the vast majority of hentai games are hot garbage now. And it's not just from the lack of incest content, it's from all the half-assed implied incest. Lazy, incompetent developers putting out "choose your own relationship" stories that start off with "Landlady" as the default. Followed by a series of grammatical and contextual errors throughout the game.
I find incest disgusting so for me i am more than pleased with it being banned.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
NLT dropped gangbang, bbc and sharing because male player character only is far more popular, he dropped 'cest because patreon is far more popular than subscribestar. Uberpie was banned from patreon, his subscribestar supporter count is less than 50% of what had on patreon and that's generally the case. It's highly likely if patreon changed its policy to allow 'cest NLT and most other adult devs would make 'cest content.
If incest so popular why developer offering it would have less customer on Subscribestar than Patreon. Oedipal people would flock to subscribestar for material to satisfy kink which seems a strong insatiable in them surely. (y)

Reactions: JoeyGucci

Don Kilot

Mar 8, 2023
I can feel the pain you must have had just looking at the comparison screenshots
thanks for your work, it certainly wasn't me who was going to do it.

the overall native quality of the animations is just unacceptable for someone like NLT. i'm surprised so few people point it out.
It's weird that 2K videos aren't supported in-game because I remember ToN being compatible with higher resolutions, isn't it?
Don't get me started. NLT uses the VP8-Codec for his scenes.
What year are we living in?! The source is even worse than TON and TGO.
I guess, NLT uses a new player. There got to be a config-file somewhere.

frustrated-frustrada.gif

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
:confused: why can't the dev shift/move on the focus(like drugs,sex virus) which started waaay back
Is this game worth trying??
Not a lot of content yet, the main girls look generally worse than the past two games, and the side girl mechanics and fight mechanics are more annoying than anything else.

Reactions: TheGhost13579

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
scene 12 seems to cut off after the MC jumps on the table, afterward a kiss is mentioned and mc is on the ground. Is this an intentional blackout for the scene? sceenshot for said scene in the scene player points towards "no". Well, seeing the small scene during the jogging event, it definitely seems like the video is just cutting before it's done. She didn't even get to finish her sentence. "least I could..." (end)
Can't recall if the dev is in this thread, so this might go nowhere.

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Symphony of the Serpent - German Translation

Updated: 18.09.2024
Version: v.05092
Language: German
Description: Simply overwrite the "data" file in the games folder.
Beschreibung: Überschreibe einfach die "data" Datei im Spieleordner.
Bitte um update für ver. 0.6101
:love: :love: (y)(y)

Reactions: MisterHeftig

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So i played like the first 2 or 3 updates of this and now when i downloaded this version it doesn't show my saves from those updates, any reason for that?

darkknight001

Sep 15, 2022
So i played like the first 2 or 3 updates of this and now when i downloaded this version it doesn't show my saves from those updates, any reason for that?
Save location changed after first versions. Firstly save location was in game folder but now save location is in User-AppData-Local-SotS folder.

Reactions: BorgiaBou
3.20 star(s) 48 Votes