muadibarrakis

Sep 15, 2024
This franchise keeps getting shittier and more generic with every update... never seen such a drop off in quality. I quit playing TGO about 30% of the way and looks like this one isn't going to get any better.

LE & TON really set the standard for story telling and character development. It's a shame that TGO and this one seem unlikely to ever reach those heights.

Don Kilot

Mar 8, 2023
HD-Mod for v.06101 Status:
768p Update:
768p Full:

2K-Videos are just for viewing in an external video-player!
2K Update:
2K Full:

The NLT-Player don't scale the videos so they can fit to your display.
If any of you know how to make the 2K videos suitable for the new NLT-Video-Player. Please get in touch.

Symphony of the Serpent - HD Video Mod
NLT Docking- & Windows-Icons

Last edited:

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
Symphony of the Serpent - HD Video Mod v.05092

The videos have the same resolution (read info); BUT are in 60FPS, have much more clarity, are color-corrected, have less compression-artifacts and a slightly sharper image. It's only tested on Windows-PCs. MacOS could also work.

Before you start: Please make a backup first (just in case).
The mod will replace video-files in the folder "SotS Gamefolder > movies".

Installation is very simple:
Download the zip-file and extract it into the SotS game-folder and replace the old video-files.
Thats it. You don't need anything else (no engine-updates or mods needed for max. compatibility).

The HD Video Mods for the predecessors can be found here:
Treasure of Nadia - HD Video Mod 1.0117
The Genesis Order - HD Video Mod 1.05

I also made some Icons they can be found here:
NLT Docking- & Windows-Icons

REQUEST FOR HELP
If any of you know how to make the 2K videos suitable for the new NLT-Video-Player. Please get in touch. I have to render everything twice and the 768p version does not meet my and certainly not your expectations. Unfortunately I have no idea how RPGM works. If you're a horny RPGM-Expert and know how to fix it...
View attachment 4043288

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New Version is out
Cook Hard

8ZvETbDG2CbN6.gif

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Just finished the update, little boring but nice that it introduced Amanda and Lillian, but a question.

In the guide it shows visiting the nightclub there is a man with a green quest symbol and when you talk to him he offers to exchange a treasure map for a drink.

But I didn't get that in my playthrough - the man is there but no quest symbol. I can talk to him but he just does the usual 'are you lost' generic chat.

How do I trigger that treasure map collection?

I wonder .....

Looking at the map it seems to just show a route through the quicksand. I'd already done that before I looked at the guide - the route is pretty obvious, in fact there is a much simpler one than the one shown in the map. I wonder if because I had already found my way through the quick sand the map quest was not triggered?

Last edited:

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
:confused: why can't the dev shift/move on the focus(like drugs,sex virus) which started waaay back
Is this game worth trying??

Black_Bigalow

Aug 3, 2024
This update is a bit boring
the MC got to get to know the female characters and get a bit familiar with them can't just pump in them and bang them this is how the story works the developper is making the right decisions , it's just hard for us to be waiting a month for just 3 scenes without real action but i believe in the next chapters there'll be plenty of action for the MC....if you enter the scene player in the previous nlt games you'll notice that sex scenes begun in the first line of the scene player , the developper is teasing us a little more further hopefully there'll will be good content in the coming chapters

3.20 star(s) 48 Votes