Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
PPPPFFFFFFFFFF. How can there be a hero when the game is still not be released. Come on grasshopper, take a pill and wait please.

One post above you could see the countdown clock. If you were able to scroll back two clicks.

• Haha
Reactions: angcal

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Not according to the countdown clock. It'll be 23:00 UTC. 11:00 UTC would be a little over 2 hours ago as of the this post.
I mistake based on time zone. :LOL: Apologies for misleading and trophy for help sage goes to you. (y)

Last edited:

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
Both TON and TGO had several characters I liked along with some less interesting ones, but none I would consider "ugly".

In this the side chicks so far look better than any of the love interests which in a lot of cases are downright fugly with only a few being somewhat passable. I'm not sure what he was doing with the characters this time around, and I would have thought all the paying supporters would have given feedback on how ugly they were. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
As much as i cant wait to see Julias Big Cans i also am waitin Nurse Nora.jpg to see this sexy Nurse Noras also. i think Nora would have looked even better with a few Freckles maybe JS.

Reactions: enzozilla
3.20 star(s) 48 Votes