Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
The only reason I didn't play NLT Media's great games was because there was only one male character. I think this is definitely a wasted potential as the only male character is often boring and uncompetitive. It's just one guy fucking all the hot women and he doesn't need to compete or fight for the women.

There should definitely be more than one male character spending time with those beautiful women

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Do y'all mean "Katherine" from LE? I played LE during covid. I don't remember any of their names or even most of the story. lol
Yeah, that is who I presumed they meant. Most likely they had a translation mod or something that changed it to their local version of Katherine.

Reactions: pdpax

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

deeper.png

Unlocking our hero's brain will be no easy task. But what will you see in the next chapter of Symphony of the Serpent? Some mysterious visions raise some possible questions. The new chapter is only a couple days away!

Even though we've just finished one of the biggest lip synced scenes in NLT history we're already planning to raise the bar again. It's a bit early to give anything away, but be assured that things are only going to get crazier in the not-to-distant future.

There's still one lovely lady missing from the list of ten. Any guesses as to who it might be?

Thank you all for the support! Have a great week!

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Yeah, the last LI is someone we met before
Never done before. All LI before were new characters from the current game and former characters, e.g., Tasha, Diana, Henry, Alia from ToN appearance in TGO, were cameo. In SoS we know Lilith, from TGO, and Amanda Bancroft, from LE and cameo in ToN, are appearing but I think not one of them. Based on past missing LI should be female character from SoS, which means we already seen her if can guess who she is. (I rule out demon girls.) Unless NLT change the rules of course. Very puzzling. :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Borlandsmen

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
So I look at SotS and SotS trailer which showcases the girls and only see two female not already in game are:

Screenshot from 2024-09-30 16-55-31.png

Blonde lady looks like angelic opposite of Agrat and Empusa, appearing next to Agrat at top of SotS poster.

DOWNLOAD.png

This almost certainly means she is not human and so not a LI; in all previous NLT Media games all LI have been human.

Screenshot from 2024-09-30 16-54-59.png

So brunette reclining lady is only alternative for LI for she is the only human female character in SotS trailer but not appeared in game. NTL Media give heavy hint she will appear soon I think. Deductive logic makes us conclude mystery as yet unmet lady must be LI to come. But who is she? Only time will tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: delpierokwan0512

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Define LI?
Cause we had an Angel/Demon last game if you missed that?
No angel and demon ever shown on LI panel. A LI is a woman/girl who appears on the top panel of pane which pops up when right click on the game, i.e., a significant female character, integral to the story, with who MC has involved intimate relation not a side-character character he has occasional casual sex with.

Here are LI from current game:

Screenshot from 2024-10-01 08-45-03.png

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
No angel and demon ever shown on LI panel. A LI is a woman/girl who appears on the top panel of pane which pops up when right click on the game, i.e., a significant female character, integral to the story, with who MC has involved intimate relation not a side-character character he has occasional casual sex with.

Here are LI from current game:

View attachment 4088000
I've always find the argument that "xxx has never done yyy before, therefore xxx won't ever do yyy" or the similar "it has always been zzz, therefore it must be zzz this time as well" laughably flawed. Granted, it's probably a good educated guess, but unless the dev has declared out loud it won't happen, what's stopping them from trying something different this time around? Making a definitive statement based on past trends in a creative process is simply silly at best.

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
I've always find the argument that "xxx has never done yyy before, therefore xxx won't ever do yyy" or the similar "it has always been zzz, therefore it must be zzz this time as well" laughably flawed. Granted, it's probably a good educated guess, but unless the dev has declared out loud it won't happen, what's stopping them from trying something different this time around? Making a definitive statement based on past trends in a creative process is simply silly at best.
Silly, yes, but fun. (y) Which is main thing for me. :) If correct good and if wrong learn something also good. Win-win. :LOL:

Reactions: Pervy Hermit

lolo6969

Jul 31, 2020
Havings some promblems playing the game on Mac. Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, mkdir '/Users/xxx/Documents/SotS/'

I cannot find the Documents/SotS anywhere (according to my system is doesn't exist) and the game is a brand new download. Any ideas?

3.20 star(s) 48 Votes