Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Those 2 are good but Diana and Claire are the best looking girls in any NLT game. The ToN girls are just on another level.
I very much liked Diana and was sad when she went missing for a long while during middle of game for some reason. ToN had best story for me: female ToN character had very different, well developed, and interesting back stories and personalities, e.g., Diana was a Lara Croft treasure hunter character, clever, athletic, knowledgeable, once a colleague of MC father and thief for the Eclipse Guild, on the run from the Guild and hiding in Cape Vedra while posing as a librarian. Diana was top ToN character for me because of personality as much as looks. Claire model was gorgeous but character was criminally underused in the game IMHO. Madalyn was most beautiful, spellbinding and fascinating villainess with an extraordinary biography and history. TGO female models were best art for me but kind of hollow and empty compared to ToN females and just there for MC to use sexually and less interesting because of it. Too early for me to judge SotS females but whatever opinions about art I think a fine chance that SotS will have a fantastic story, which, for me, is more important than looks always. SotS picking up speed now and I am enjoying as much as I enjoyed previous NTL Media game. (y)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Symphony of the Serpent [v.06101] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Win [520 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Don't know about the rest of you but in comparism to ToN and TGO this game simply doesn't peak my interest so far. Waited for some versions and still think there is not even one interesting scene so far. I mean they're wasting a scene where the milf is just standing there in the kitchen watching the MCs abs/crotch? Okay. Most of the girls seem interchangeable to me and the few that are interesting do not get any nice scenes at all. Plus I'm always trying to understand why those fingering/suck scenes cover up the tits of the girls. If the scenes do not offer THAT much at least show off their body...

Last edited:
Reactions: BBoYKhaoZ

BBoYKhaoZ

Feb 4, 2020
i feel the same, of all you. Worst female character design, and the game dont pick my interest like on the others....but its free for us here, then just patience, and see how it goes. But hope for better girl art, and some interesting story if i want to finish this one in the future. Best one, atm,Treasure opf Nadia.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i feel the same, of all you. Worst female character design, and the game dont pick my interest like on the others....but its free for us here, then just patience, and see how it goes. But hope for better girl art, and some interesting story if i want to finish this one in the future. Best one, atm,Treasure opf Nadia.
I dont know, I think NLT needs a bit of a slap to wake up and start giving quality again. If you keep the attitude of "it might get better, dont complain, its free for some of us" then they will just be okay with giving you shittier and shittier games.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I think the biggest mistake was to introduce WAY too many chars right from the start so I personally couldn't even start to get invested into their story/personality and this unnecessary moanzone which covers most of the mid-month update. Especially for ToN and TGO we already have many satisfying/rewarding scenes in the respective games so if I wanna enjoy animations with those I simply start these games. I don't need more animations with original chars in SotS tbh...

Reactions: Khalid Cabrero
3.20 star(s) 48 Votes