FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
people, how can I find a metal treasure? I don't think she's like Papadayets in the forest ((((what should I do to find him as quickly as possible? I finished the game at 3% and got stuck in this quest

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
people, how can I find a metal treasure? I don't think she's like Papadayets in the forest ((((what should I do to find him as quickly as possible? I finished the game at 3% and got stuck in this quest
Put a silver or gold treasure in a empty box and give it to the lady at the police-entrance.

Last edited:

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
The Genesis Order - HD Video Mod 1.05 - 2K Edition

The videos have 2 times the resolution, are in glorious 60FPS (without missing frames this time) and have much more details and a sharper image. I also color-corrected many videos. Source for the videos was the "Patreon-TGO 1.05".
FYI: I capped the bitrate at 16 Mb/s. So the mod doesn't get too large and I think there is a engine-limit. Everything above 16Mb/s looked the same. The videos look better in an external player (VLC, MPC-BE etc.).

I tested the mod with Patreon TGO 1.05, Steam 1.05 and GOG 1.00 on a Potato-MiniPC.
Before you start: Please make a backup (first just in case).
The mod will replace video-files in the folder "TGO Gamefolder > www > movies".

Installation is very simple: Download all 9 zip-files, extract it into the TGO game-folder and replace the old video-files.
Thats it. You don't need anything else (no engine-updates or mods needed for max. compatibility).
All 3701 original video-files will be replaced (but not the low-quality ones).

Update: If you are using the "Non 2K-Version" of the mod (it's obsolete now), just replace it with this one.

The HD Video Mod for the predecessor can be found here: Treasure of Nadia - HD Video Mod 1.0117 - 2K Edition

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
[/SPOILER]
You are like that mad scientist from movies and cartoons (in a good way) who has tons of samples to create a super perfect soldier. This latest version is better than the previous ones in every way. You say this mod may take time to release but you made it faster than a bullet..at this speed of work you don't have to worry about anything because it was damn fast.
Your wife has good intuition... She clearly felt that something very cool was being created at this time.

• Haha
Reactions: iGooseman

Yao Lao

May 5, 2018
1724168308455.png
Hello, I want to ask, I downloaded this game in April and haven't played it yet, and it turns out there is an update, which version of Update Only should I download?

Mookys

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2022
View attachment 3949997
Hello, I want to ask, I downloaded this game in April and haven't played it yet, and it turns out there is an update, which version of Update Only should I download?
It looks like you have v1.0. (7-zip file)
To update the game, you have two options:
1/ Download the "update only" patches and install them in chronological order: v1.00 -> v1.02 then v1.02=>v1.03, etc.
2/ Download the whole game again with v1.05.

Reactions: Yao Lao

Yao Lao

May 5, 2018
It looks like you have v1.0. (7-zip file)
To update the game, you have two options:
1/ Download the "update only" patches and install them in chronological order: v1.00 -> v1.02 then v1.02=>v1.03, etc.
2/ Download the whole game again with v1.05.
I think I will choose option 1, and I just realized that mine is still version 1.0:D. thanks so much

Reactions: Mookys

canonss

Sep 10, 2019

The videos have 2 times the resolution, are in glorious 60FPS (without missing frames this time) and have much more details and a sharper image. I also color-corrected many videos. Source for the videos was the "Patreon-TGO 1.05".
FYI: I capped the bitrate at 16 Mb/s. So the mod doesn't get too large and I think there is a engine-limit. Everything above 16Mb/s looked the same. The videos look better in an external player (VLC, MPC-BE etc.).

I tested the mod with Patreon TGO 1.05, Steam 1.05 and GOG 1.00 on a Potato-MiniPC.
Before you start: Please make a backup (first just in case).
The mod will replace video-files in the folder "TGO Gamefolder > www > movies".

Installation is very simple: Download all 9 zip-files, extract it into the TGO game-folder and replace the old video-files.
Thats it. You don't need anything else (no engine-updates or mods needed for max. compatibility).
All 3701 original video-files will be replaced (but not the low-quality ones).

Update: If you are using the "Non 2K-Version" of the mod (it's obsolete now), just replace it with this one.

The HD Video Mod - 2K Edition for Treasure of Nadia will be here soon.
I'm already working on it. It can take a little bit longer, because I'm on Gamescom this week.

That's huge and looks really good !! Thx a lot !
I'm eagerly waiting for the Nadia Mod, as i intend to play it very soon. Do you have an ETA on this mod ?

Reactions: Borlandsmen

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
That's huge and looks really good !! Thx a lot !
I'm eagerly waiting for the Nadia Mod, as i intend to play it very soon. Do you have an ETA on this mod ?
This week. The whole package.
I normally release a Booty Calls Preview as a teaser; but not this this.
It's already 60% finished.
I can't do it faster, because I have to work remotely this week.
I left my workstation at home and took my wife with me.
I think, it would have been more logical the other way round. :unsure:

Last edited:

Ark25

Apr 6, 2021
I'm on a Mac OS Big Sur 11.6 and when I try to play the (M1 & M2) Mac version it tells me that the game file is damaged. I haven't done anything to it. Is the issue just that my Mac OS is too old? I tried downloading the file from three different places and it was always the same issue.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes