iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
My "HD Video Mod 1.05" is finally ready.
Source was the Patreon TGO 1.05.
The videos have the same resulution but with 60FPS, more details and sharpness.
I also color-corrected many videos, that had a tint.
It won't fix the noisy look in some videos thats just bad denoising in the source material.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tested it with Patreon (1.05), Steam (1.05) and GOG (1.00).
Well... on Joiplay it sometime works and sometime it don't (strange).
I couldn't test it with the Android APK version and with a windows-emulator like Winlator.
You don't need anything else. Just download it and extract it into the TGO game-folder.
All 3701 normal video files will be replaced. If you want, you can delete them all (make a backup first just in case).
Gofile (27.2GB)

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2021
My "HD Video Mod 1.05" is finally ready.
Source was the Patreon TGO 1.05.
The videos have the same resulution but with 60FPS, more details and sharpness.
I also color-corrected many videos, that had a tint.
It won't fix the noisy look in some videos thats just bad denoising in the source material.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tested it with Patreon (1.05), Steam (1.05) and GOG (1.00).
Well... on Joiplay it sometime works and sometime it don't (strange).
I couldn't test it with the Android APK version and with a windows-emulator like Winlator.
You don't need anything else. Just download it and extract it into the TGO game-folder.
All 3701 normal video files will be replaced. If you want, you can delete them all (make a backup first just in case).
Gofile (27.2GB)
So HD Mod for all version right! Impressive! But why do you has to put all the version in one single file?? I think it will be appreciated if you could separate the version... I mean downloading whole 27gb in single go may be a pain stack for someone
I mainly will use it for Android
And I appreciate your hard work (y)

Reactions: iGooseman

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
So HD Mod for all version right! Impressive! But why do you has to put all the version in one single file?? I think it will be appreciated if you could separate the version... I mean downloading whole 27gb in single go may be a pain stack for someone
I mainly will use it for Android
And I appreciate your hard work (y)
That is a great idea.
Should I split it in 2GB files (for FAT) or bigger?

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes