mandalorian123

Dec 19, 2019
hey just a question, i dont mean to hurt the Devs feelings or judge their efforts but just want to know if this game got better towards the end?

i jumped to this game after ToN, i felt TGO didn't have any pull initially but i wanted to know if it gets better later and if it is worth giving it a go again.

thankyou!

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
hey just a question, i dont mean to hurt the Devs feelings or judge their efforts but just want to know if this game got better towards the end?

i jumped to this game after ToN, i felt TGO didn't have any pull initially but i wanted to know if it gets better later and if it is worth giving it a go again.

thankyou!
I would say ToN was NLTs best. The story is of TGO good (thanks to LE and ToN).
Gameplay-wise it is a typical NLT-Game (mosty fetch-quests, pixel-hunting etc.).

The ladies are hot; but some are only in TGO so MC can have sex with them. They don't really add anything to the mainstory. The reasons why MC is sexing everything under the sun is ridiculous (as if a horny teen wrote the script). I personally liked the girls from ToN more. While ToN-Girls had some sort of depth, the TGO-Girls are very lazy-written. There are no rememberable NPCs like Albert and Ash in TGO.

The sex-scenes are good; but they could be much better (in terms of animations and image-quality).
The sped-up scenes are just sped-up animations. I wished they put in more effort by altering the jiggle-physics (I mean MC slams the girls harder). The are many visual-glitches in sex-scenes when the girls wear lingergie.

Overall I would say 3/5 Stars

Last edited:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Maybe I should make a 30 FPS version and let the people decide which version they prefer.
from my modest experience of enhancing the animations of 20 games, I think the priority would be to remove all video defects (compression/noise artefacts) and raise the overall level of detail, maybe via a sharpening filter but I still think an upscaling process would be the most effective because 1296x768 (weird) resolution is just too low

Increasing framerate would be great, but it's not the biggest flaw of these animations and it puts additionnal load on the RPGM engine

Reactions: iGooseman

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
from my modest experience of enhancing the animations of 20 games, I think the priority would be to remove all video defects (compression/noise artefacts) and raise the overall level of detail, maybe via a sharpening filter but I still think an upscaling process would be the most effective because 1296x768 (weird) resolution is just too low

Increasing framerate would be great, but it's not the biggest flaw of these animations and it puts additionnal load on the RPGM engine
I'm testing highter resolutions but 30 FPS in ToN atm.
I hope to find the sweatspot in RPGM for higher resolutions.

Reactions: F4iunyl3x

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Gameplay-wise it is a typical NLT-Game (mosty fetch-quests, pixel-hunting etc.).

The ladies are hot; but some are only in TGO so MC can have sex with them. They don't really add anything to the mainstory. The reasons why MC is sexing everything under the sun is ridiculous (as if a horny teen wrote the script). I personally liked the girls fron ToN more. While ToN-Girls had some sort of depth, the TGO-Girls are very lazy-written. There are no rememberable NPCs like Albert and Ash in TGO.

The sex-scenes are good; but they could be much better (in terms of animations and image-quality).
The sped-up scenes are just sped-up animations. I wished they put in more effort by altering the jiggle-physics (I mean MC slams the girls harder). The are many visual-glitches in sex-scenes when the girls wear lingergie.

I agree with your comment in all its parts.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I keep seeing items that seem to require throwing something at them to knock them down (i.e.: apple and snorkel). What's needed?
Also, I'm out of chest keys, but the Oracle is telling me I need to open a "safe" by a lake. The closest thing I can find is a chest to the NE of the forest.

Last edited:

mandalorian123

Dec 19, 2019

The ladies are hot; but some are only in TGO so MC can have sex with them. They don't really add anything to the mainstory. The reasons why MC is sexing everything under the sun is ridiculous (as if a horny teen wrote the script). I personally liked the girls fron ToN more. While ToN-Girls had some sort of depth, the TGO-Girls are very lazy-written. There are no rememberable NPCs like Albert and Ash in TGO.

oh wow, that was way more elaborative than i expected it to be, thanks man! might give this a try when i feel like grinding up a bit (no pun intended)

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
So I tested with my new "Super HD Mod" :ROFLMAO:
2x the resolution 60 FPS (without deleting frames) and much more detail.
I got it working with the GOG 1.0-Version (no engine-update needed).
My issue is: Should I cap the videos at 24 Mb/s or keep it dynamic (some video can have up to 80 Mb/s).
...and ToN or TGO first (decisions, decisions)?!
Even at 24 Mb/s the new mod will be around 80 GB TGO / 60 GB ToN in size (maybe more).
Preview:

Update: I will cap the quality to 16 Mb/s. RPGM can't really handle 24 Mb/s and everything above 16 Mb/s looks them same.

Last edited:

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
The Genesis Order - HD Video Mod 1.05

My "HD Video Mod 1.05" is finally ready.
Source was the Patreon TGO 1.05.
The videos have the same resolution but with 60FPS, more details and a sharper image.
I also color-corrected many videos, that had a tint.
It won't fix the noisy look in some videos thats just bad denoising/rendering in the source material.

I tested the mod with Patreon TGO 1.05, Steam 1.05 and GOG 1.00 (works but has lesser files).
Well... on Joiplay it sometime works and sometime it don't (strange).
I couldn't test it with the Android APK version and with a windows-emulator like Winlator.
You don't need anything else. Just download it and extract it into the TGO game-folder.
If you want, you can delete the videos (make a backup first just in case).
All 3701 normal video files will be replaced (but not the low-quality ones).
When (or should I say IF) GOG gets an update to 1.05 you have to override with the GOG-Patch 1.05.

The HD Video Mod for the previous game can be found here: Treasure of Nadia - HD Video Mod 1.0117

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

where can I download this game with mods for money and chest keys in Russian for android versions

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes