iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: MerlinUSA

IAmBlackJohn

Oct 30, 2022
I'm on a Mac OS Big Sur 11.6 and when I try to play the (M1 & M2) Mac version it tells me that the game file is damaged. I haven't done anything to it. Is the issue just that my Mac OS is too old? I tried downloading the file from three different places and it was always the same issue.
I have the same issue, try legacy mac version

canonss

Sep 10, 2019
The Genesis Order - HD Video Mod 1.05 - 2K Edition

The videos have 2 times the resolution, are in glorious 60FPS (without missing frames this time) and have much more details and a sharper image. I also color-corrected many videos. Source for the videos was the "Patreon-TGO 1.05".
FYI: I capped the bitrate at 16 Mb/s. So the mod doesn't get too large and I think there is a engine-limit. Everything above 16Mb/s looked the same. The videos look better in an external player (VLC, MPC-BE etc.).

I tested the mod with Patreon TGO 1.05, Steam 1.05 and GOG 1.00 on a Potato-MiniPC.
Before you start: Please make a backup (first just in case).
The mod will replace video-files in the folder "TGO Gamefolder > www > movies".

Installation is very simple: Download all 9 zip-files, extract it into the TGO game-folder and replace the old video-files.
Thats it. You don't need anything else (no engine-updates or mods needed for max. compatibility).
All 3701 original video-files will be replaced (but not the low-quality ones).

Update: If you are using the "Non 2K-Version" of the mod (it's obsolete now), just replace it with this one.

The HD Video Mod for the predecessor can be found here: Treasure of Nadia - HD Video Mod 1.0117 - 2K Edition

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, i was wondering, does the performance patch from Viggy can allow me to bypass your Nvidia Gsync fix ? Or is it mandatory to do it with my Gsync monitor ?

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
Hey, i was wondering, does the performance patch from Viggy can allow me to bypass your Nvidia Gsync fix ? Or is it mandatory to do it with my Gsync monitor ?
I didn't test it with Viggy's patch.
It's not my fix. Older engines/games have issue with Gsync.
I played trough the whole vanilla-game without any issues with these settings.
The worst thing, that can happen is video-stuttering.

Last edited:

canonss

Sep 10, 2019
OK thx. I'm experiencing really small video stuttering even with your fix so i will try the performance patch by Viggy. Oh and it's on Nadia game and not this one. Havent played this one yet.

ozky84

Jan 13, 2023
I use Linux i needed to edit performance patch package.json chromium args and add this:
Otherwise it doesnt start...
Code:
--use-gl=angle --use-angle=gl

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes