indyhorse

Jul 18, 2022
Finished the latest update and came to the conclusion that NLT is losing momentum. TON is in my opinion by far the best game they made. SOS does not even come close to TON. Beware that this is my opinion. And I am sure that other people may think different.

In this game the "gimmicks" are nice to see. Eg. the lipsync and that kind of things. But story wise it is less. I will keep on playing. But NLT is at the moment not my favourite dev.
Honest question. Is there anything else worth playing that is at the level of ToN or TGO? You said it's not your favorite dev anymore, so who is?

Reactions: Redboi8 and crank88

Pervy Hermit

Aug 20, 2024
Sad for you if you keep paying for this but i prefer when there is a good and coherent story around the sex scene, plus most of the sex scene aren't good anymore.
That was a good joke. 90% of the sex scene in ToN or TGO were random, out of the blue or for some stupid "magic" shenanigans and frankly overstayed their welcome (but this is purely personal preference) . A couple were in particular bad because it turned the MC from 0 to 100 into a moron, who decided to let his oversized dick do the thinking and decision making as long as the "reward" was right DESPITE commenting 1-2 scenes early to better remain careful about the character.

Thornnn

Sep 13, 2023
That was a good joke. 90% of the sex scene in ToN or TGO were random, out of the blue or for some stupid "magic" shenanigans and frankly overstayed their welcome (but this is purely personal preference) . A couple were in particular bad because it turned the MC from 0 to 100 into a moron, who decided to let his oversized dick do the thinking and decision making as long as the "reward" was right DESPITE commenting 1-2 scenes early to better remain careful about the character.
Yep but the story was interesting, and there were characters who were not attracted by the mc from the start like Tasha/Diana or other, but in TGO they all wanted the mc's dick from the start except maybe Melissa. And the supernatural shit was overuse.

Reactions: pdpax and seja10

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
Yep but the story was interesting, and there were characters who were not attracted by the mc from the start like Tasha/Diana or other, but in TGO they all wanted the mc's dick from the start except maybe Melissa. And the supernatural shit was overuse.
But supernatural shit will be there too

3.20 star(s) 48 Votes