zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
As I see some people are struggling to find how to progress. I post a walkthrough (not made by me, found in NLT discord server). This is a step by step guide to get everything. If someone could pin this in OP. I think it would be great for someone who needs it. I will update this comment as soon as the next version comes out :)

Version: 07102
Is it just me or is the walkthrough for Version: 07102 cut of right after the start of the new part?

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Ha. I install update, MC goes to see Tony, he asks for information on Petrovna, MC ask for more time and Tony don't give MC key! o_O I must have missed something earlier on. Anyone got any idea helpful. First time this happen for me. :(

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
Ha. I install update, MC goes to see Tony, he asks for information on Petrovna, MC ask for more time and Tony don't give MC key! o_O I must have missed something earlier on. Anyone got any idea helpful. First time this happen for me. :(
I mean its gameplay of v.06. In current version you talk with Tony about new apartment.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
I mean its gameplay of v.06. In current version you talk with Tony about new apartment.
OK. My issue related to a damaged save file for v.06101. Played through again, saved, and sorted. Never had this happen to me before and don't know how it could have happened. Just show how fragile game is. :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Not me. I did update as before. Game says v.07012. Oracle say "Tony has a gift for you". MC goes to see Tony and gets nowhere. Very strange. I am playing game on Linux with Lutris but always OK before. Very odd. Game has updated but not triggering new conversations. :(
Same happened to me. You need to go out to the map and then back in.

Reactions: Abelian

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Same happened to me. You need to go out to the map and then back in.
Aha! ;) Many thanks. :D I cured differently but will remember your sage advice for future. (y) Never seen this before with any NTL game. :( Very odd. :confused: Always good to learn something new though. :p Appreciated. (y)

sgt.ggggggaz

Feb 16, 2020
Idk, so far the game seems pretty good to me (brainrot has gotten me deep tho, so perhaps I am not the most objective critic out there). Enjoyed LE, TON very much, and despite what the majority says about NLT Media's latest game TGO, I enjoyed it, although I agree that it was a bit of stepdown compared to TON.

I actually look forward on seeing how the studio will go with this one. The premise is quite interesting, especially with sex virus thing - we didn't see much of it in TGO, but now it appears to be a serious issue in the NLT world. Can't wait to see how they unfold that infuture updates. I was always a sucker for NLT's supernatural stuff in their games in LE, TON and TGO. Wonder what new things they'll add and what roles will characters from previous games (Bancroft and Lilith) will have in this game, and if we'll see more of previoius protagonists

New mechanics seems good, alrthough I don't know what to think of it myself yet. It is kinda similar, but at the same time different from previous mechanics, especially how the map is tilted diagonally. Love the new "side girl" thing, where we have more option on who we can to approach besides main girls. THe new appreciation and attraction system is kinda simple and already known in other games, but it's nice to see something new in NLT game.

Anyways, look forward to seeing more of SoS

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
So much time is being wasted on absolute bullshit in this game. There is no reason for all this stupid finger diddling foreplay. NLT is clearly trolling.

Dragon Ball Z doesn't even procrastinate this much. If that show went at this pace, we'd have been watching Goku fight Radditz for the first time on Planet Namek.

Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021
So much time is being wasted on absolute bullshit in this game. There is no reason for all this stupid finger diddling foreplay. NLT is clearly trolling.

Dragon Ball Z doesn't even procrastinate this much. If that show went at this pace, we'd have been watching Goku fight Radditz for the first time on Planet Namek.
It's a game on a 2 week dev cycle, that doesn't leave a lot of time to do much between updates, it's perfectly fine.

Reactions: another___account

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
It's a game on a 2 week dev cycle, that doesn't leave a lot of time to do much between updates, it's perfectly fine.
Look at it this way, real life doesn't even move this slow if you imagine the updates as going out on a date with someone. If RL moved as slow as an NLT game it'd be like:

Date 1: Fist bump
Date 2: Hand shaking and high fives.
Date 3: Hugging and hand holding.
Date 4: Arm around the shoulder.
Date 10: Kissing. On the cheeks.

• Haha
Reactions: templarknight2020

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
On this new game, do we have a landlady or a foster family?? I mean, is it viable a ipatch that would make sense according to the game's dynamic?

pdpax

May 2, 2022
On this new game, do we have a landlady or a foster family?? I mean, is it viable a ipatch that would make sense according to the game's dynamic?
No. He is found and housed by a family, but the story is very clear that they're not a family. UNLESSSSSSSS, MARGARET IS HIS ACTUAL MOTHER AND SHE HAD A SINFUL PAST BEFORE BECOMING A NUN!!! WHAAAAAA??? *MINDBLOWN* *CUE IN THE EXPLOSION MUSIC* yeah, not likely. As long as we're talking about twists, they COULD be a family anyway. Like it all becomes some Bollywood movie where they realize MC is actually their son whom they lost in the sea or something the same way Sofia lost Alia. I hope not though. That would be unnecessary —and repetitive.

3.20 star(s) 48 Votes