4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

spiralclickerguy

Dec 15, 2021
Symphony of the Void [v0.34] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 100mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Are you still doing ports for this game? There have been 2 updates to the game since your last port and I was hoping you could keep making them.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
I've made the latest progress report public on my Patreon page so anyone can check it out to see what to expect in 0.4.
There's also a sneak peek for one of the major events featured in the upcoming update^^

Are you still doing ports for this game? There have been 2 updates to the game since your last port and I was hoping you could keep making them.
Making Android ports is definitely something I wanna do, I just haven't had time to learn it myself.

GETERADE

Jun 7, 2022
I just reached 36 power what to do now? please also add a walkthrough somewhere as it gets very confusing

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Yes, 36 Power is the current max and if you've seen the event with Archon and the Entity then this is it in terms of main story content for 0.38b. I will probably put some notification for players when they reach the end of the main content for subsequent releases.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I will probably put some notification for players when they reach the end of the main content for subsequent releases.
Pretty standard practice for these forever-in-development games. (Not saying your will end up as such.) :giggle::coffee:
Just don't forget to remove dem old 'end of content' messages once you add fresh content. :sneaky::coffee:

Reactions: Mad_Doc

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
SotV 0.4 was just released for 5/10$ patrons and it is a very significant update when it comes to main plot progression ^^

Changelog:

- 2 large story events
- 1 h-scene with Rebecca(2 animations)
- 4 h-scenes with Faeryl(4 animations)
- some QoL features: a message notifying the player when the main story content is reached for the current update, actions which are necessary to progress the main plot will be colored in gold letters(utilized in this very release)
- rebalanced some of the actions to make the progress feel more natural. The current max Power is 38 and there are more ways to reach it(through Xilana's and Faeryl's scenes)

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Looking forward to starting to tame Rebecca.
Rebecca(the warden/squire) has been tamed quite some time ago, doesn't mean she can't have new scenes, obviously but you probably had Patricia in mind(the redhead paladin) in which case, her descent won't start until 0.42.
Still, I think there's a lot to look forward to in 0.4, especially for those who are interested in the story and characters(and Faeryl when it comes to h-content).

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Rebecca(the warden/squire) has been tamed quite some time ago, doesn't mean she can't have new scenes, obviously but you probably had Patricia in mind(the redhead paladin) in which case, her descent won't start until 0.42.
Still, I think there's a lot to look forward to in 0.4, especially for those who are interested in the story and characters(and Faeryl when it comes to h-content).
Faeryl H content (and mind controlled/abused in general) is fantastic for sure!
How far ahead do you plan these updates?

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Faeryl H content (and mind controlled/abused in general) is fantastic for sure!
How far ahead do you plan these updates?
Quite a lot actually. The main storyline, major twists, antagonists and ending were planned before the first release.
Most characters were prepared beforehand, though, as I got better with CharaStudio and Charamaker I made a lot of improvements. Only recently I tweaked skin textures of all current and future girls, their skin will also react better to light sources which will be clearly evident in one of the scenes in 0.4 release.

As for h-content and mind control - I know more or less what type of scenes I want for specific girl and how will protagonist's power affect her. I played a lot of japanese saimin/mind control games in the past so I have a rather large pool of ideas when it comes to this stuff ;)

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
I hope you don't plan to add those retarded 'oh look i just pulled outa my ass a magic phone that can control people' plot devices. :sneaky::coffee:
No... I mean "old school" japanese samin/mind control games, the good stuff(mentioned in my dev notes): Soushinjutsu series, Saiminjutsu series, Obscene Guild, Temptation Naked series, Maika(rip) games and many more.

The lame smartphone, instant mind control, with zero nuance is a relatively new thing in hentai.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
No... I mean "old school" japanese samin/mind control games, the good stuff(mentioned in my dev notes): Soushinjutsu series, Saiminjutsu series, Obscene Guild, Temptation Naked series, Maika(rip) games and many more.

The lame smartphone, instant mind control, with zero nuance is a relatively new thing in hentai.
Saiminjutsu (Re and 2) and Soushinjutsu 1-3 and Gaiden are some of my favorite Hypnosis games! Figured there was a reason I like your stuff so much!
Hope you go as taboo as those games do!

That said, some of the smartphone instand mind control can still tell good stories....Hypno Blink is great! Manga not a game though.

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
Quite a lot actually. The main storyline, major twists, antagonists and ending were planned before the first release.
Most characters were prepared beforehand, though, as I got better with CharaStudio and Charamaker I made a lot of improvements. Only recently I tweaked skin textures of all current and future girls, their skin will also react better to light sources which will be clearly evident in one of the scenes in 0.4 release.

As for h-content and mind control - I know more or less what type of scenes I want for specific girl and how will protagonist's power affect her. I played a lot of japanese saimin/mind control games in the past so I have a rather large pool of ideas when it comes to this stuff ;)
No wonder this is so high quality. Keep up the good work.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Saiminjutsu (Re and 2) and Soushinjutsu 1-3 and Gaiden are some of my favorite Hypnosis games! Figured there was a reason I like your stuff so much!
Hope you go as taboo as those games do!

That said, some of the smartphone instand mind control can still tell good stories....Hypno Blink is great! Manga not a game though.
Personally, I found Soushinjutsu 0 to be my favourite - the best story, antagonist/s, protagonist's powers and it had nice art and scenes. Denpa no Dorei, while not belonging to Soushinjutsu universe, was really good as well. Rip Studio Jyaren :(

Hypno Blink - not a big fan, mostly due to the hideous main character.
My recommendations for mind control/hypno manga would be: Dawn of the Silver Dragon(Mukai Masayoshi) and Readiness(Sanbun Kyoden).

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Personally, I found Soushinjutsu 0 to be my favourite - the best story, antagonist/s, protagonist's powers and it had nice art and scenes. Denpa no Dorei, while not belonging to Soushinjutsu universe, was really good as well. Rip Studio Jyaren :(

Hypno Blink - not a big fan, mostly due to the hideous main character.
My recommendations for mind control/hypno manga would be: Dawn of the Silver Dragon(Mukai Masayoshi) and Readiness(Sanbun Kyoden).
I just loved the build up of lewdness and the generational story of 1-3. Main Characters of 3 are teens who were born from the mind control rape of 1 and 2, and the schoolgirl from 1 is a teacher in 3...like mind control raping the girls, and then mind control raping the daughters born from it is top tier taboo!
0 isn't bad though. Mobius wasn't bad, just a let-down. Ending was wild though.
RIP Jyaren indeed.
Did Mobius have a girl from that all girl school side game, btw? Or did they just have the same names?

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
I just loved the build up of lewdness and the generational story of 1-3. Main Characters of 3 are teens who were born from the mind control rape of 1 and 2, and the schoolgirl from 1 is a teacher in 3...like mind control raping the girls, and then mind control raping the daughters born from it is top tier taboo!
0 isn't bad though. Mobius wasn't bad, just a let-down. Ending was wild though.
RIP Jyaren indeed.
Did Mobius have a girl from that all girl school side game, btw? Or did they just have the same names?
Yea, Mobius was alright but a bit disappointing, the gimmick with mind control spray was meh, the overall story was just too weird and hard to follow using mediocre translators that were available back then.
And the biggest gripe for me was the scarcity of h-scenes with Rei(the purple haired girl) who was my favourite(in Soushinjutsu 0 as well).

Reactions: Robotninja

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Yea, Mobius was alright but a bit disappointing, the gimmick with mind control spray was meh, the overall story was just too weird and hard to follow using mediocre translators that were available back then.
And the biggest gripe for me was the scarcity of h-scenes with Rei(the purple haired girl) who was my favourite(in Soushinjutsu 0 as well).
Well since a version of Rei is in every game, I guess they tried to give the other characters time to shine.
My main gripe of H-scenes is the long organge haired girl, as the daughter of a realationship from 3!

Oct 27, 2018
Enjoying some of Dawn of the Silver Dragon. Thanks for posting. Has one of my favorite tropes in it, serial recruitment scene where woman completely under control toys with woman, who she knew from before, that still has her wits about her. You've got a little bit of that in Symphony and it's very enjoyable.

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes