4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Depends how fast you read and fap ;) I would estimate maybe 0,5 hour.

You're right. This whole NTR thing is a non issue for me but it seems important to many players. I shall edit the OP and clarify my stance on this.
If I may suggest, I wouldn't have a sharing or whoring out option for LI's that it doesn't make sense with. E.g. a LI that has only ever loved MC for example. Or one where loyalty is a personality trait (or a yandere if you have one of those). Ones that would rather die basically.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
If I may suggest, I wouldn't have a sharing or whoring out option for LI's that it doesn't make sense with. E.g. a LI that has only ever loved MC for example. Or one where loyalty is a personality trait (or a yandere if you have one of those). Ones that would rather die basically.
Yea, there won't be any sharing of the actual LI but I'd like to keep it as an option for slave girls who have no emotional
attachement for MC or are straight up hostile. It's not gonna be a harem game with 10+ LIs though, there will be one(2 max) lover/s.
That way I can make this relationship really special and different from the rest of the girls who will be slaves and playthings ^^

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yea, there won't be any sharing of the actual LI but I'd like to keep it as an option for slave girls who have no emotional
attachement for MC or are straight up hostile. It's not gonna be a harem game with 10+ LIs though, there will be one(2 max) lover/s.
That way I can make this relationship really special and different from the rest of the girls who will be slaves and playthings ^^
O I see.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Hey, just letting you guys know that work on the next update is underway and is going well. It will expand from current VN format, to give a bit of freedom to the player by adding repeatable activities, stat progression for MC and simple day/night cycle.
It will never be a typical sandbox though, no minigames, combat, puzzles etc. and also no grinding because I hate it as imo it's just there to give illusion of content.

Hm. Tags look interesting.
What about sharing? Will one be able to lend/rent their pets out? :giggle::coffee:
Late reply but yes, it will be an option for most of the girls(I updated the OP to clarify my stance).

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
i dont mind the "dark elves" skin on the girls. but for the guy im assuming is the MC:sick:

also apparently Drow are a thing in this game. why does the demon chick in the previews look more like a dark elf then the actual dark elves who look like drow.

if the Mc needs to be a dark elf and this is the skin tone they're gonna have honestly give him a Glam to look more normal. dont think a greenish gray dick is something we need to see alot of.:LOL:

aside from that i like the idea of mind control but when you cant choose what scenes you want to do or which girls to interact with it all just seems kinetic. which is fine if dev wants to tell a story. just dont call it an "interactive" story.

and also it's already been mentioned but it doesnt say what kind of protag. and curious if the name is customizable.
Drow is not a trademarked term, its most commonly associated with FR but I just use it as a synonym for dark elf kinda like Druchii are WH Fantasy dark elves.
As for skin tones I went with Elder Scrolls dark elves(Dunmer) which range from light grey to dark brown. Also, MC's skin is pretty obviously grey, there's no green, it might have looked like that due to lighting or something(still, I dont see it).

For your last point - agreed! Prologue was a linear experience to give players a bit of intro to the world and the lore but starting from next update game will feature more choices and free roam stuff. The goal is to give players a choice what type of scenes they want to see.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
I modified the shading of MC's face and body so his features are more defined. If you compare the new and old version side to side you will easily see the difference.
Changelog:
-
improved the shading on MC's face and body
- replaced all of the standing portraits of Jevan and Faeryl with new and improved versions
- Lysandra's masturbation animation loops were not seamless - Fixed

In another news - one of the patrons translated the prologue to spanish! Big thanks ^^

DL links for v0.1b and translated prologue are on my main Patreon page

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
New release for patrons!
0.2 just dropped with tons of new stuff and hot h-scenes:
- day/night cycle
- repeatable, multi-stage h-events and other activities
- story progression with new characters

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
New release for patrons!
0.2 just dropped with tons of new stuff and hot h-scenes:
- day/night cycle
- repeatable, multi-stage h-events and other activities
- story progression with new characters
Hooray! Now to... probably wait for two weeks.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Quick update:
- Improved v0.2 with 1 completely new(12 CGs, 2 animations), multi-stage h-event will be released for ALL patrons this Friday. This comes with a buff to the lowest patron tier(2$), they will receive new game updates 1 week before public.
- That means new public release(updated v0.2) is scheduled for 16.09.

Reactions: Mograx

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
SotV v0.2b public release!

Win:

Mac:

Reactions: Mograx

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
SotV v0.2b public release!

Win:
MEGA

Mac:
MEGA

Don't forget to report your own message with the new version links to update the OP.
Use "other" and explain there that it's an update. :whistle::coffee:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So... How do I know if I'm at the end of the current content? I've seen level 3 of both options in day and night, and can't find anything else to do, but I don't know if that means I'm done or just missed something. (Speaking of which, there should probably be some indication that you'll have different options during the day and night.)

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
If you've reached 10 Power(current max) and seen night scene with Alicia then it's the end of the current content.

• Sad
Reactions: mandudeman
4.90 star(s) 11 Votes