4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
The 0.3b version was just released for 2$ tier!
What's new in 0.3b compared to 0.3?

Changelog for 0.3b:
- Fixed the bug in Amelie's thrall scene with Marks not disappearing correctly if the player didn't choose neither Red nor Purple option
- Fixed the bug which caused some scenes to load incorrectly making it unable to progress to 0.3 content when playing from earlier versions
- Animated the chains appearing in Amelie's thrall scene(looks way cooler than before^^)
- Tweaked some conditions and variables to make scenes flow better
- Increased the chance(from 33% to 50%) of making successful contact in Commune with the Entity interactions

Edited the changelog to make more sense :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dagoraath

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Oh, it's a good thing you fixed . was a major problem.

But seriously, was that meant to be part of another bullet point, or did you accidentally leave out that point?
The text appears in such a way that it looks silly. I may have to rewrite it but I thought it was clear that 'fixed' refers to the previous sentence.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Enjoy!

DL links:
WIN:

Mac:

Changelog for 0.3c:
- In the first scene of the Prologue, replaced Jevan's and Faeryl's old models with modern ones. Also tweaked the lighting of the scene.
- Added 1 new CG for Zoe's spanking scene as well as changed and added a bit of dialogue to it.
- Replaced main menu CG ^^
Changelog for 0.3b:
- Fixed a bug in Amelie's thrall scene with Marks not disappearing correctly if the player didn't choose neither Red nor Purple option
- Playing from earlier versions may have caused some scenes to load incorrectly making it unable to progress to 0.3 content - Fixed
- Animated the chains appearing in Amelie's thrall scene(looks way cooler than before^^)
- Tweaked some conditions and variables to make scenes flow better
- Increased the chance(from 33% to 50%) of making successful contact in Commune with the Entity interactions

Changelog for 0.3:
- Reworked the Mark feature. Now different effects will be tied to specific colors to give you an idea what will happen if you decide to use it:
Purple/Enforce Submission – overwhelms their mind with concentrated essence, attempting to crush any remaining resistance and assuring complete obedience.
Red/Ignite Lust - puts subject in state of amplified arousal, heightens sexual pleasure beyond normal limits and fills their mind with lewd fantasies. Can cause spontaneous orgasms.
Blue/Awaken Consciousness - returns their awareness while retaining control of their body. Subject may recall events prior to awakening depending on controller's whim and/or skill.
- 4 new scenes for Zoe:
2 Lessons in Faith
2 repeatable events after using Domination
- 1 new Special Event with Amelie
- 1 h-scene with Rebecca
- 2 story scenes
- redone and improved Faeryl's trance CG's

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dagoraath

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Funny thing is I just thought about how long it's been since the game got updated and the first thing I see when entering the website is this.

Sep 19, 2020
While the Mind Control fetish isn't something I have been able to get into, Your description and details you are covering suggest that you have a understand of the nuances of the genre. Wish more Devs were as thorough as you. Will DL and keep this in my Lib for the next time I decide to try expanding my kink range.

Thank you.

Legion9553

Aug 3, 2017
on the latest download 0.3c there is a virus detected. I tried multiple virus scaning software an all of them say its a virus so the chances of a false positive is low. Just posting this in case someone who knows more about viruses and antivirus software can help me out. incase you need anything else its says: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
on the latest download 0.3c there is a virus detected. I tried multiple virus scaning software an all of them say its a virus so the chances of a false positive is low. Just posting this in case someone who knows more about viruses and antivirus software can help me out. incase you need anything else its says: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml
See if anything else you've recently downloaded gets the same alert. It could just be that you have a virus in general that's copying itself onto any newly downloaded files. Also, which download link did you use? You might have clicked a fake link somewhere.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
how do I know I have reach the end of the current build? I haven't see any Zoe's spanking scene yet but now I can't trigger any new event
Give me more details. What was the last event you saw and what is your 'Power'? Have you finished all 4 'Lessons in Faith'?

Apr 2, 2021
Give me more details. What was the last event you saw and what is your 'Power'? Have you finished all 4 'Lessons in Faith'?
The last event I triggered is talking with the thief(?) in the prison cell with both Amelie and Rebecca present...I am at 20 power now and finished two lesson in faiths only. Now I can only get "call guards/passtime/sleep/visit tavern" and no other options in my prison cell

Apr 2, 2021
ok I think I might have somehow solved it - I loaded my saves and finished all "lesson in faiths" option first before proceeding with the special events "need more minions", and the story seems to progress now. Don't know if this is intended or I messed up my last save somewhere

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Thanks for letting me know! Still, the order of the available scenes shouldnt matter so I will look into it.

EDIT
Anyway, the last main story event should be with Eliza(Inquisitor) and the slavers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshuafunky1999

Wizzah

Jan 20, 2018
See if anything else you've recently downloaded gets the same alert. It could just be that you have a virus in general that's copying itself onto any newly downloaded files. Also, which download link did you use? You might have clicked a fake link somewhere.
Nope, same thing tried with 2 different download links. It's something in the files.

Edit: VirusTotal report

• Angry
Reactions: Mad_Doc
4.90 star(s) 11 Votes