youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SyrupTown-2.1Furry
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Do we have an idea on when female protag will be available?
No I'm afraid I don't have a specific timeframe. However the new SDXL model means female pov stuff is now on the table.

Easyfluff couldn't really do strap-ons or female pov stuff without me holding its hand the entire way, so while I'll need to include lots of female pov material in the training data for next version of the fluffy LoRa, I can at least say these things will be possible to include in future releases:

- Taker POV (Both male and female!)
- POV viewer receiving cunnilingus (and rimjob too, though it's hard to visually convey you're being rimmed from a female pov)
- Strap-ons

Please let me know if y'all have any other ideas for what kind of content might be available in a female protag route. Complex things need to added to the training data. PrefectPony isn't perfect (haha), for example without specifically training it I can't do jiangshis, as a random example.

Also SDXL can do futa POVs decently well, so if anyone reading this notices any shots where the POV is too noticeably masculine please point it out and I can include a futa POV version of it.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes