bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
No. Only the tabletop part is completed. Many storylines, endings and the main story are yet to be added in later updates.
I enjoy your writing and the games style. Now for a bit of spoilery commentary.

I both like and dislike the current state of the game. I do not know about the spoiled ending, as I had her on the friendly/love route. I am happy she did not get hurt but I hate that Tiffany, who I did not get attached to but still feel bad for, had to get hurt to finally bring justice to the Weinstein of your game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Basilicata

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I enjoy your writing and the games style. Now for a bit of spoilery commentary.

I both like and dislike the current state of the game. I do not know about the spoiled ending, as I had her on the friendly/love route. I am happy she did not get hurt but I hate that Tiffany, who I did not get attached to but still feel bad for, had to get hurt to finally bring justice to the Weinstein of your game.
Thanks man.
I know. The story took a dark turn. I felt bad too about her and I hope I managed to portray MC sad feelings too . But most of the stories are based on reality.And unfortunately Harvey's story was real too. So there had to be a victim. Also, checkout the spoiled path. It's kinda different but it leads to the same place.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 47 Votes