\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Hey friends,
View attachment 3932979
is out there. I believe it's one of my best works but it also might be hard to swallow at first. This is where the tabletop part ends. My only request is don't rage quit. Trust me and see where the story gets you. And if you comment after playing it, watch out. We don't want to spoil anything for the rest, do we? There are 2 different story paths, depending on MJ's type (Spoiled or Friendly/reserved). Just for this time, I've included an option to see both paths without having to replay the whole story. Anyway, have fun and thanx for staying.
1000013931.gif

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TableTopBornStar-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
No. Only the tabletop part is completed. Many storylines, endings and the main story are yet to be added in later updates.
Congratulations! two questions:

-Does this mean that no new content at all will be added for the tabletop part in the future, or just no new rounds?

-What is the implication for forward-compatibility of saves?

Reactions: Basilicata

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Congratulations! two questions:

-Does this mean that no new content at all will be added for the tabletop part in the future, or just no new rounds?

-What is the implication for forward-compatibility of saves?
No new rounds. Hopefully in a month, I'll have v0.85 ready which will contain the remaining storylines from the rounds. That one, will be the last time, you'll have to play a previous save.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
No new rounds. Hopefully in a month, I'll have v0.85 ready which will contain the remaining storylines from the rounds. That one, will be the last time, you'll have to play a previous save.
I haven't played the last update yet, bigger chunk of steak for this go round. Can't wait to start munching!

I keep half expecting we'd start controlling Drew, Lea and/or Vixen etc. more directly as much as MJ. I take it the moving on from Tabletop means that's not a prospect?

Reactions: Basilicata

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
Why did you feel the need to announce yourself on your way out though? It's a bit obnoxious and pointless don't you think?

Do you enter often enter a place and if it doesn't have what you're looking for, you say "THIS SHIT SUCKS! I'M OUT!" before leaving?
Thank you for you totally worthless post.

4.50 star(s) 47 Votes